An Update on Shipping Delays

Kyle

42 minutes ago, Wyrd Office said:

Hi George, 

Sorry for the radio silence this weekend! I was awaiting word about your package. We received word as of this morning that it cannot be recalled as it had already left the country, but I'm told you can refuse it so it will be sent back to us, and we can finalize your request. Again, my apologies for the delay and the mixup. I also sent an email to you with this information, which may be more readily accessible for you should you need it. 

Thank you, I have responded to your email.

Some split orders were awaiting replenishment of other stock, so even if you didn't order a book, a note should've been slipped into your box explaining that some items were intentionally missing. If you didn't get one and are missing an item, please reach out via our contact forms and we'll look into it. If there's a pink/green note in the box, then we are aware that your order was split and we've taken steps to make sure the rest of your order is not forgotten. There's no specific ETA on any items - some are awaiting materials and some are being replenished as I type this. We'll reach out to you if something out of the ordinary occurs with your order. 

• Agree 1

So if Wyrd is shipping all these faction books, why do none of the distributors or local game stores have them yet? According to my local game store, his distributor website says September release for the books (got a few days left to make that). 

Also, he has been waiting on the Brutal Fate Box which has been on order since like July with no product in sight. 

29 minutes ago, Hot4Perdita said:

So if Wyrd is shipping all these faction books, why do none of the distributors or local game stores have them yet? According to my local game store, his distributor website says September release for the books (got a few days left to make that). 

Also, he has been waiting on the Brutal Fate Box which has been on order since like July with no product in sight. 

Wyrd releases happen at the end of the month they're released. Meaning releases hit store shelves either the last week of the month or thr first week of the month following. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Hot4Perdita said:

Because these where pre-releases during GenCon...

Also, eBay says game stores have started to receive at least some of the books...

16 hours ago, Hot4Perdita said:

It was already stated that there was a huge shortage of all the printed material, so it will be available by the end of the month (most likely in October tho).

15 hours ago, Hot4Perdita said:

What about the models like Brutal Fate that have yet to hit the distributors? 

I don't know whether you knew this already or not, but Brutal Fate is just a repackaging of two 2nd edition models, and you can still find those models sold separately.

5 hours ago, Myyrä said:

I don't know whether you knew this already or not, but Brutal Fate is just a repackaging of two 2nd edition models, and you can still find those models sold separately.

True, but I need the Emissary portion and can’t find it. Plus, the new Brutal Fate Box is actually cheaper than the old emissary box by itself.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2019 at 12:47 PM, tmod said:

https://www.waylandgames.co.uk/the-guild/65955-brutal-fate

It has apparently hit at least some distributors, but seems like demand once again is bigger than supply...

Wayland is not a credible source for availability. I'm ready to bet that most of their M3E models where they put 10+ in stock is in fact pre-order to the distributor. I don't order from them anymore, first because they are massively more expensive than any retailer for M3E, secondly because too many time I ordered something that was said to be in stock but then proved not to be and had to be ordered from the distributor/manufacturer, or the order refunded.
A tad more credible is Element Game: Brutal Fate was constantly delayed by one week every Thursday for the last 8 weeks, but last Thursday it was delayed by only 1 day and is said to be available by 11th October.

This Friday I received from my LGS: Colette Core, Som'er core, One born every minutes, Pale rider, Mechanical rider, Kunoichi, Charm warders and Dawn serpent, which were also delayed week by week by EG.
So it seems Wyrd is finally getting out of their production and shipping issues.

• Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, malifauxkly said:

is Viktori m3e core box released/shipped yet?

I pre-order at a online shop in late September and have no news since then.

Said not yet arrived/released.

The best way to get these types of questions answered is through our customer support so that we can discuss the specifics. You can find our Contact form here: https://www.wyrd-games.net/contact

Another helpful resource is our Upcoming Releases page found here. The Viktorias Core Box is slotted for an October release, which, depending on where you ordered it from, can mean late October to mid November. 

Hope that helps.

• Like 1