Sandeep and Summon Upgrade Pool

CustardBomb

Question

When Sandeep summons a model he attaches the 'Shackled Elements' Upgrade which allows the model to use the With Our Powers Combined ability which states. 

With Our Powers Combined: At the start of this model's Activation, if it is within :ToS-Aura:4 of at least two other models with the same name, it may Replace itself and two such models in range with an Elemental Enforcer model with the same Demise Ability as all three replaced models. 

Under replace  section 3(Core Rulebook Page 68) it states 

Any summon Upgrades attached to the original Model are attached to the new model

So my question if I used 3 Gamin who all had the Shackled Elements Upgrade attached to make a Golem would said Golem have 3 copies of the same upgrade on it (and therefore prevent sandeep from using those two spare upgrades to summon more models)  or would it only have one such upgrade attached and return the other two to the pool allowing for further summoning? 

Similarly it states in With our Powers Combined that you replace all three models, EG. I have Gamin A, B and C. A and B have already Activated. I activate Gamin C and use "With our Powers Combined' can the resulting Golem be placed in base to base with any of the three relvent models or only the initiating one? 

My Instinct is that you either.

- Have to take all 3 upgrades AND can place near any of the three gamin regardless of who initiated the Replace effect. 
or
- Only have to take 1 upgrade from the initiating Gamin AND must also place next to the Initiating Gamin. 

1 answer to this question