Cards for alternative models in faction packs

Crazy Sage

Hello. I've finally got my M3E faction packs and I wanted to ask - by what logic there some cards for alts are in or out?

For example in ressers pack I've got alt. rogue necromancy but no sign of alt. Sybelle, McMourning. Rafkin or Reva (missing Emelin Bellerose card saddens me most), in TT there are alt. Huggy, Graves and Tannen, even Genbu, but no sign of miss Ann Thorpe or Wild ones.

Will we be able to get missing card. for alt. models somehow? 

24 minutes ago, Crazy Sage said:

Hello. I've finally got my M3E faction packs and I wanted to ask - by what logic there some cards for alts are in or out?

For example in ressers pack I've got alt. rogue necromancy but no sign of alt. Sybelle, McMourning. Rafkin or Reva (missing Emelin Bellerose card saddens me most), in TT there are alt. Huggy, Graves and Tannen, even Genbu, but no sign of miss Ann Thorpe or Wild ones.

there is an information on the box (under an asterix) that cards included are only for retail release models (i.e. models which were sold in shops like ordinary boxes), like alt Rogue Necromancy, Graves, Tannen, etc., whereas cards for promotional (i'm not sure if that's how they're called officially) alts are not included.

2 hours ago, Crazy Sage said:

PDFs of those cards are available for free (in the Tableflip Dropbox folder), and eventually should be available from the print on demand service.  Last word was that Wyrd was trying to find a print on demand service in Europe but no promises, yet.

1 hour ago, thatlatinspeakingguy said:

there is an information on the box (under an asterix) that cards included are only for retail release models (i.e. models which were sold in shops like ordinary boxes), like alt Rogue Necromancy, Graves, Tannen, etc., whereas cards for promotional (i'm not sure if that's how they're called officially) alts are not included.

It's a bit strange then, that there are no nightmare box cards. No carnival, no wild ones, no cat hamelin. They are sold regulary.

19 minutes ago, Crazy Sage said:

It's a bit strange then, that there are no nightmare box cards. No carnival, no wild ones, no cat hamelin. They are sold regulary.

You’ve got the distinction wrong.

The Nightmare boxes are not sold through regular distribution, so they’re not in the card packs.  The Alt models that could be ordered through a distributor were included.

If you could only buy it directly from Wyrd (because it wasn’t offered through distributors to game stores), even if Wyrd offered it for sale a few times a year, then the card won’t be in the card packs.

13 minutes ago, Crazy Sage said:

Ok. I understand now. Sad though, that now I have limited edition miniatures, but no cards for them, as I definitely don't want to back nightmare boxes again just for cards.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wicc6rs8kg46bt7/AACUSxdWhyaHQYaD1cGf0nzga?dl=0

The cards are there for everything except The Wild Ones.  You will need to print your own (or get them professionally printed) though.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Crazy Sage said:

Ok. I understand now. Sad though, that now I have limited edition miniatures, but no cards for them, as I definitely don't want to back nightmare boxes again just for cards.

As I understand it you can in fact buy the ltd ed cards, but you'll have to wait until their available from Wargames Vault. I'm eagerly awaiting this myself...

• Like 1