I need your tricks!

4thstringer

1 hour ago, Cursed25 said:

Archie is disgusting right now! Every ressers list use it! 😕 

edit: I know it's not an answer to your question xD I just wanted to vent my frustration a little! :P

😆Thats not helping my feeling of despondency, but if this needs to become a vent frustration thread/support group, I'm in. 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, 4thstringer said:

😆Thats not helping my feeling of despondency, but if this needs to become a vent frustration thread/support group, I'm in. 

I'm not that mad about other factions because I'm sure they can say the same things about some of our models like the Pale Rider! ;) 

When I'm comparing Guild to other factions, mainly the other one I play (Ten Thunders). I've realized Guild is a pretty straight forward faction. We are ''still'' a beater faction for most of our masters! I don't play/like Nellie so I can't talk about her but for the masters I play (Sonnia, Lady J and Lucius) I find that only Lucius brings this combo feel with many subtle and interesting ways to play. The other 2 are mostly: I beat the crap of you form afar, from close range or a mix of the 2. I'm maybe a little biased because I really like to play Lynch and Youko in TT who have a lot of subtlety and a high skill ceilling which I like a lot.

Guild is a strong killy faction but this is mostly what we do and can become boring (for me). We have potential to win tournaments and play competitive games because we have strong masters and keywords. Our models are simple and effective. They are mostly well priced and they have clear strong points and weaknesses. For some it's an advantage because we are ''easier'' to play than some other factions but we lack a lot of cool interactions/combos we can find in other factions

• Like 1