Unable to find assembly instructions for Lady Justice core box

Adontis

• 1 month later...

Historically, Wyrd has been slow to update the build instructions for new models.  The good news is that most of the new plastic has the models basically sectioned off from each other, and the parts have more keying than they used to.

I still remember the Mei Feng box where a person basically needed to hunt down a color coded diagram which showed which parts belonged to which models; and Shang where the tail was this really amazing 3D slide puzzle to get it to fit together.  👷‍♀️

On 9/17/2019 at 2:06 AM, Chou said:

@Adontis I've assembled and painted mine, maybe I can help you. The only problem I found was with the bandanna as there wasn't a clear spot, so I glued  where I think it would go based on the box art. I'll post pictures tonight, luckily it will help you. 

I'm pretty sure the bandana connects just above her left ear, though it's been a few weeks since I built it.

I did my build by referring frequently to the box and her card art and dry-placing things before the build. I got confused on a few flame placements for death marshals (though I think they're the same sculpts as 2e), but Lady J fits together pretty intuitively. Good luck with your build!