Dispatch times from Wyrd webstore

1 hour ago, CaladanCid said:

I think we are talking past each other? But I will try to be more clear.

The initial ordering process said- when you order books those aren't coming in until 12 August so there will be a bit of delay. Check.

Update from Kyle says- delays at this point are due to staffing and a ton of orders.  Says nothing about books being delayed further past the 12 August date.

Other posters on forum say- I got an email recently (close in time to Kyle post) that says books were in fact not in on 12 August.

Based on all of that- I am worried that the update from Kyle left out information.  Make sense?

That's not what it said though? It said that orders with books wouldn't begin to be processed until the 12th. That doesn't mean what you seem to think it means. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Yew Arcane said:

That's not what it said though? It said that orders with books wouldn't begin to be processed until the 12th. That doesn't mean what you seem to think it means. 

So to me, in order to begin processing the orders with books you have to have the books to put in the orders? What does it mean to you?

25 minutes ago, Yew Arcane said:

Sure, but they didn't say that was the reason. So you're speculating.

Come on man. I am actually trying to have a discussion about this, of course I am speculating I don't know I am just presenting my thoughts.  You said, "that doesn't mean what you seem to think it means."  Now that I have explained what I think, you are trying to move the goalpost?  If you think, as your posts read, that I am off on some wild tangent- I am open to understanding why.  But so far all you have done is make strange passive aggressive swipes without actually addressing any points.

It is fine to believe based on what Wyrd has said that they have this totally in hand.  I have pointed out some inconsistencies that are concerning to me, particularly when I have a 500 dollar order that I made on 31 July that I have heard nothing about for four weeks. 

30 minutes ago, CaladanCid said:

Come on man. I am actually trying to have a discussion about this, of course I am speculating I don't know I am just presenting my thoughts.  You said, "that doesn't mean what you seem to think it means."  Now that I have explained what I think, you are trying to move the goalpost?  If you think, as your posts read, that I am off on some wild tangent- I am open to understanding why.  But so far all you have done is make strange passive aggressive swipes without actually addressing any points.

It is fine to believe based on what Wyrd has said that they have this totally in hand.  I have pointed out some inconsistencies that are concerning to me, particularly when I have a 500 dollar order that I made on 31 July that I have heard nothing about for four weeks. 

I didn't change the goalpost. I already said what I think it means, that they wouldn't even begin processing those orders until the 12th. The inconsistencies you've pointed out are based in speculation.

• Agree 1

On 8/30/2019 at 10:11 PM, Desert Rat Zak said:

I just got confirmation mine shipped today as well.

My order included:

The Core Rulebook, Bayou and Neverborn Faction Books and Packs, Dead Man's Hand Pack, Marcus Box, Colette DuBois Box, Youko Box, Brine & Bones - Mary Bonnet Nightmare Edition Box...

Did yours move past the "pre-shipment" phase on the USPS tracker?

13 minutes ago, The_death_jester said:

I'm still sitting on unfulfilled status and currently considering whether or not to cut my losses. Stating it would be cleared by the middle of last week and then letting it roll on to a new business week is very frustrating. I've been quite patient up to this but it's now really started to rankle me. 

I assume you're read this thread

Page 3 has  comments from Kyle and Kelly from the end of last week with what to do if you haven't heard anything yet.  

Its worth saying that the initial announcement said they believed they would get it sorted by the middle of last week. That's not quite the same as stating it will be cleared. Still annoying for you as a customer.

24 minutes ago, Adran said:

the initial announcement said they believed they would get it sorted by the middle of last week. 

No I absolutely agree that an estimate is exactly that an estimate. But it's been a poor experience from start to finish. To make matters even more quizzical I ordered several days before a colleague and they have already received their goods. So really can only mark it down as a truly poor consumer experience.

• Agree 2

Does anyone have a problem with a package held in Newark facility? Mine is there for two weeks now. We Russians joke a lot about our Russian post, but two weeks not moving? Really?

It takes here three weeks max to get a package across the whole country by train, by December's sake!

9 minutes ago, Ogre_man said:

Does anyone have a problem with a package held in Newark facility? Mine is there for two weeks now. We Russians joke a lot about our Russian post, but two weeks not moving? Really?

It takes here three weeks max to get a package across the whole country by train, by December's sake!

There are a lot of problems with customs right now. Trade wars and whatnot. Newark is a hub for international shipping, so it's fair to say it's on the way and tracking might be.... sticky.

On 9/1/2019 at 3:33 PM, gozer said:

Did yours move past the "pre-shipment" phase on the USPS tracker?

Yes. Mine was stuck in limbo at the Marietta, Georgia facility for several days (probably because of Labor Day) but I've got confirmation that it should be here by Thursday afternoon. Not trying to brag, nor can I be sure that's an accurate estimate, but at least it seems to be making progress. Hope everyone gets their stuff soon.

On 9/4/2019 at 9:57 AM, Ogre_man said:

Newark is the home of the international shipment processing center, so the last stop for international-bound packages before they take off for their final destination. From there, the Postal ID (starts with letters) is the best reference number usually, as it's the one primarily used by local postal services in other countries. If you haven't received that number, please let us know, and we'll get it to you!