CaptianEinsteinAlucard

Manifested wolverine

One of my players asked me if he could do a wolverine esqe character with a bone claw manifested power to begin with an getting a healing factor my question is how do I balance this ik the bone claws we can base of the fighting claws but the healing factor I don't know how I'd balance that any ideas

It depends on the style, the party Comp (more combat builds vs non combat), the tone of your game and how much healing your party already possesses

In the type of game I currently run, I'd just straight up give him Regen 1 (start of every turn or 6 seconds, heal 1 damage) but if this seems too much, check out "Juggernaut" from the Guard pursuit, it's a (0)ap Discard to heal 2/3/4, and little stopping you from offering that, or a version similar as a manifested power. This gives the illusion of constant healing without the problem of it being an automatic "I'm at full health" and makes for good role-playing choices as the player can decide to heal, or having more cards to cheat with.

Why not just use augment weaponry (I can't remember if this is the correct name for this system) for the claws? (or at least those rules to figure out the balance if there is something that stops it feeling wolverine-ish)