Goryo assembly instructions

Dear Wyrd,

For years now you have been producing great plastic figures, a few of them require a bit of skill to assemble, but generally you can follow the instructions and look at the renders on the back of the box to get an idea of where everything goes.
Until today.
The Goryo kit is one of the most frustration kits I've had to assemble to date, and I built the zombie chihuahua whilst full of sugar and caffeine!
If you are going to create a kit that is 30 pieces for a single model, please have numerically ordered instructions to avoid incorrect assembly.
image-asset.jpeg?format=1500w
The instructions for the 1st Goryo  says to assemble all 3 spirits and the Goryo and then just, put it together.
It looks straight forwards enough. The first two spirits go on just fine, the lower assembly on the Goryo is a little tricky if you assemble it from right to left as the last piece has to slot in between the main body and the other parts you are connecting, I suspect that going the other way would cause no issues at all.

However, on the final assembly step, the Goryo is missing it's back sash, which is supposed to go between the tails of the left most spirit, with that piece attached it is incredibly difficult to get the tail up into position under the mask.
Even if you did leave off the back sash, the arms are so close to the body and the second tail on the spirit makes it so hard to get the spirit into the correct place without breaking something else, in the end I had to rip off the second tail and then leaver the tail into the groove on the chest with the tip of my knife before reattaching the second tail, which now has melted plastic all around it.

The other 2 spirits tab int and lock together, making for a very secure miniature. The third spirit however only connects under the mask, it rests its arm on the other spirit next to it, but there is no indication to glue it to make it more secure. You could have had a ball and socket for it to connect onto, like the second spirit does to the Goryo.

I only managed to assemble the one after work and I'm dreading building the other Goryo tomorrow.

Yours sincerely,

SteampunkCake