Versatile crew

bertmac

Honestly I think there is an argument for going versatile/OOK-heavy for a lot of our masters, if you think significant counter-tech is coming.

Kaeris doesn't require too many keyword models to work, and versatiles don't care how much anti-burning tech you opponent brought.

Ditto Rasputina, the only model in her crew that I consider required support is the Silent One, after that she will function just fine surrounded by versatiles.

Ironsides is less obvious since her card and crew seems to call for nothing but overlapping keyword support, but I've found heavy versatile investment on top of a lean and efficient Union bubble can sidestep a lot of the obvious counterplay to her crew.

Mei Feng just needs enough scrap out to rail walk, once that base is covered she doesn't care too much what the rest of the crew looks like.

21 hours ago, CD1248 said:

Mei Feng just needs enough scrap out to rail walk, once that base is covered she doesn't care too much what the rest of the crew looks like.

It depends. IMO Kang makes the crew work very well, and if you're taking Kang you want to take as many Foundry models as possible because he only pulses out focus to Foundry models.