Will I (or would you) regret throwing these away?

ChoriQueso

I find the 2E cards super useful for my models because I use the 2E cards to track health/conditions, and use the 3E cards as references for the rules. This way I can easily hand them to my opponent without messing up my health trackers or anything. If you were at my club, I'd happily pay a few dollars for the ones I'm likely to play (neverborn and maybe some ressers), but can't imagine they're valuable enough to post online/ship.

So I definitely find them useful, but not sure if they're worth the space if you don't use them that way.

Specifically what I do is I have an area of the table with the 2E cards laid out (with the appropriate identifying image so it is easy to connect them to models). I toss a die on them to track health and condition markers to mark conditions.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Yeah, I can't think of a future use for them but I am struggling to actually throw them away as well. I have a feeling that will haunt me the next time I move, but until then they will likely sit in a box and wait for that day. Hopefully I can just go through with dropping them in the trash.  

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

I cut up my upgrade cards. They had round faction symbols on the back so I got some 30mm-ish rounds that my group could use for turf war markings as long as there was a true 30mm to place them atop. While I cut some model art out of M2e model cards with a fantasy of decorating terrain with ‘wanted’ posters, that probably won’t happen.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

So many great ideas here!

I think I will keep some of my first character cards as memberberries.

I am definitely borrowing the wanted poster idea with a few other cards.

I might save some that aren't laminated for cardhalla and toss the rest!

Thanks!!! 🚮