Crooligans & Card?

27 minutes ago, GrendelsPRGuy said:

Hey folks, I ordered the Molly nightmare box, I got myself Archie & Rogue Necro, I don't really want to have 1 weird printed card.

Is there any way for me to get some Crooligans and the M3E card(s) without buying a second Molly box?

Right now I don't think there's a way to get 3e Crooligans.  We haven't seen how Molly's new "normal" box (she got new art after all) breaks down, and we haven't seen what her supplimental boxes will look like either.  Hopefully, her standard box and the nightmare box line up perfectly (So it will have Rabble Risers) and Crooligans get paired with Archie/Forgotten Marshall and Night Terrors get paired with Forgotten Marshal/Archie.

In September, anything that is hard to get because of redoing crew boxes should be able to be ordered via special order. Or rather, they're releasing the details in September.

There's a couple of things that are awkward to buy with the transition, and I think they aim to have the above plan to help alleviate that. 

Or so is my impression, anyway!

Edit: from memory, some 2e crooligan boxes were available, so you might be able to snag some of those and grab the cards separately. Or they might be able to include the cards with the boxes.