A new Bayou player hoping to be helpful

OracleToronto

I have been playing Malifaux for 2 years as primarily a Resser player and decided to join the jolly, banjo playing, toothy grinned residents of the game (and the forums)  My first start to the faction (as I like to jump into the much face first) is Som'er Teeth Jones. I noticed I was having a hard time finding a simple summoning chart for quick use in game. I am hoping my math is as solid as my enthusiasm. 

((Bayou Gremlin))

((Skeeter))

((2x Bayou Gremlins))

((Banjonista)) 

((Bayou Gremlin + Skeeter))

((Spit Hog))

((Gremlin Crier))

((3x Bayou Gremlins))

((2x Skeeter))

((Good Ol' Boy))

((Banjonista + Bayou Gremlin))

((2x Bayou Gremlin + Skeeter))

((Spit Hog + Bayou Gremlin))

((Gremlin Crier + Bayou Gremlin))

((4x Bayou Gremlin))

((2x Skeeter + Bayou Gremlin))

((Banjonista + Skeeter))

((Good Ol' Boy + Bayou Gremlin))

((Banjonista + 2x Bayou Gremlins))

((Spit Hog +  Skeeter))

((Gremlin Crier + Skeeter))

R.J.

((Spit Hog + 2x Bayou Gremlins))

((Gremlin Crier + 2x Bayou Gremlins))

((2x Banjonista))

((5x Bayou Gremlin))

((2x Skeeter + 2x Bayou Gremlin))

((Banjonista +skeeter + Bayou Gremlin))

((Good Ol' Boy + Skeeter))

------------------------------

------------------------------

I hope I didn't miss anything - if I can get a few proof readers to confirm it's good I will throw together something pretty and legible on a tarrot card. 

Also - If I simply didn't see one that was done already I have no intention to steal anyone's thunder! let me know and I will edit this post with a link to that one as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, Fawoosh said:

It should be noted that since Skeeters are minions you can summon those too (for some reason).

oh wow i missed that completely. I suppose they are good targets for "Make me proud boys" and can be worth adding to any summoning after you have the max 5x Bayou Gremlins on the table. I'll update the chart

11 hours ago, OracleToronto said:

oh wow i missed that completely. I suppose they are good targets for "Make me proud boys" and can be worth adding to any summoning after you have the max 5x Bayou Gremlins on the table. I'll update the chart

Isn't 8 the max number of Bayou Gremlins you can have on the table or were you just talking about the max number of Bayou Gremlins summoned at once?

True though the card draw is nice if you can pull it off with the Bayou Gremlins. Sorry ignore that Skeeters give the card as-well. I also had not fully comprehended the Criers obey getting the target to ignore insignificant - while their Bully rule meaning they did not need to spend the High Masks that Som'er likes to have for summoning.