Jack daw starting advice

J.haigh

So picked up jack daw as my starting master for the new edition, haven't played in a few years but always loved Jack's theme and fluff.

I picked up a box of the hanged and found it at 40 soul stones, how many upgrades should I add? How many ss in cache? And do I need to add one of everything I to a list? 

Hey ;) You should add upgrades depending on your match up and what you need. I haven't played Jack yet, so can't speak of which upgrades are a must/not a must.

There is no cache of SS anymore. You only get the soulstones you kept from your starting 50, up to a maximum of 10.

You don't need to add anything you don't want. As long as you spend 40 stones (thus keeping 10 for gameplay, which imo, is _a lot_) you're good to go. Do note, that Master and his totem/s come for free. 

3 hours ago, J.haigh said:

So picked up jack daw as my starting master for the new edition, haven't played in a few years but always loved Jack's theme and fluff.

I picked up a box of the hanged and found it at 40 soul stones, how many upgrades should I add? How many ss in cache? And do I need to add one of everything I to a list? 

I recommend running Grave Spirit's Touch on Jack and one of the Hanged, as it grants them Regeneration +2, which makes them (especially Jack) more durable. It also increases already high TN for Horror Duel on the Hanged. As for SS, you need plenty, at least 6 imho, as Hanged are Attuned and you will be more than happy to keep them alive using these soulstones.