Best Masters for Strategies

Chris Rivers

I don't really know Neverborn well at all (about to do my third Neverborn game, using the Dreamer), but Dreamer seems pretty fabulous at Plant Explosives and Turf War. Reckoning and idols look promising, but I'd have to playtest them more to say for sure.

I find Dreamer is really more a question of whether he can handle the scheme pools. The scheme pools having the wrong schemes (or picking the wrong schemes) are really what have mangled my Dreamer play so far/made picking hypothetical scenarios difficult. Heavy scheme marker scheme pools make me question using the Dreamer.

That said, Lord chompy Bits is a solid counter to enemies scheming, but we really don't have the action efficiency to do sufficient scheme marker shenanigans while also doing the interact actions necessary for plant explosives/turf war/corrupted idols. I've yet to do a Reckoning pool with heavy scheming, maybe that'd be okay.

Disclaimer: Normally I play with Molly, who is simply absurd for scheme-marker-heavy scheme pools. So that may be distorting my perception.

If u need a lot of shame marker take Lucius.

On my opinion, Lucius and Zoraida are the best choice for any strategy, shames and against enemy faction. This masters give u opportunity to build universal crew. 

Other masters, even with strategy convenient for them, can lose u a game cuz they will be bad in shames. 

So i think we should find best masters for each shame 1st and only after that link a strategy to them. 

With Pandora, I've found her very fun and effective in Corrupted Idols: abusing Misery and the various CC pulses to keep opponents off the Idols. Also, spamming stunned really hampers a lot of crews and allows her crew to lock down the center of the board. With the right scheme pool, she's going to be my #1 pick in CI going forward. 

I haven't been proxying either, and I imagine her effectiveness in CI will go up to 11 once Aversions and Lyssa come out. 

I don't think I would take her over another master for any other Strats except for *maybe* Turf War, but even then, it would be heavily scheme pool/opposing master specific.

I have found (after my extensive 10 games neverborn in m3e XD) that Titania is brutal I haven't had chance to play Nekima, dreamer Euripedes so that may change I can see a reason to take Marcus other than you like the models I played him a couple of times but I cant get that much use out of him. 

my personal picks are 

Reckoning -Titania 

Corrupted Idols - Zoraida/ Lucius (depending on deployment)

Plant explosives -Zoraida

Turf war - Pandora