A doubt about a rule

In the crooligan´s first attack trigger says: "Drop It!:  Enemy Only. Target must drop

an Enemy Scheme Marker into base contact with itself, in LoS of this model". 

My question as a Molly player is : can I put my scheme marker as a trigger or the scheme marker is property

of the target model? in the second case I don´t see why I should like this trigger

I think maybe is one of those cases where the wording intended as (or left in as) a reminder confuses a few people.  Because without the word "enemy" there, you'd still get the same result due to the Marker rules:

When a model Drops a Marker, it is friendly to the Crew controlling the model that Dropped it.

Because it says 'Target must Drop' the scheme marker, the scheme marker is friendly to the target (and because this is an 'enemy only' trigger, it's going to be enemy to the acting model).  

But if they took the word "enemy" out of the rule (so that it just said 'Target must Drop a Scheme Marker'), we'd probably have to be continually referring people to the marker rules saying "No, no, you're making them put down a scheme marker in a bad position for themselves."  🤷‍♀️

• Agree 1