New player, getting started

Hello all,

I am new to the game with a few Neverborn minis and looking to start a Jack Daw crew.

I am yet to play a game and want to get involved with my son. As such, I will be learning the rules.

Outside of the rulebook, are there any good resources you guys and gals can point me to to learn the game?

TIA

• Agree 1

The only thing I can think of off the top of my head are Third Floor Wars and Schemes and Stones (there are more, so apologies if I've forgotten!)

They both have their own blogs/podcasts and Third Floor Wars have really useful YouTube videos giving breakdowns of some of the factions.

They won't necessarily help you learn the rules in the first place, but they will help you understand what models can do and how they can be countered.

The best way to learn though is to start small, pick a Henchman and 2-3 models and play a game, consulting the rulebook as you go (it will likely take a few hours to begin with). You should grasp the basic mechanics fairly quick - M3E is much easier to get your head round than earlier versions! Getting to know your models will probably be the hardest part!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1