How to counter...the Arcanists?

Le gob

M3E has become a counterpick game to be efficient.
So, from a neverborn perspective, assuming you already declared your boss, what would you pick to counter declared Arcanist teams?
Sandeep ?
Rasputina ?
Kaeris ?
Ramos ?
Hoffman ?
Marcus ?
Colette ?
Mei Feng ?

Kaeris is a condition-based crew with high mobility. She skirmishes with a hit and run style.

You either want a way to deal with conditions (such as the Serena Bowman versatile model) or need to be okay with your models dying by the end of the game.

Kaeris models can shield themselves for up to 2 damage using their burn condition. Having stuff that removes conditions on enemies can be useful, or irreducible damage, or damage tracks like 3/5/6.

Mobile heavy hitters are scary for Kaeris because she and her crew rely so much on positioning to survive.

Rasputina is going to slow your crew. Like Kaeris, condition removal or immunity do wonders here.

But there the similarities end. While Kaeris is a fast skirmish crew, Rasputina is a slow-moving, tanky, grindy crew. She excels at claiming territory.

My go-to strategy against her is to let her have the part of the board she wants and go claim the rest of the board. Her scheme runners are vulnerable as they don't have much backup, so take them out, run schemes far away from her main force, and avoid engagement. Long range attacks help.

Models that can destroy ice pillars without feeling like a wasted action are key (like day dreams). Pick up some low cost models for pillar duty.

Finally, be action efficient. Your models are going to have a lot of slow conditions placed on them. Be ready to deal with that.

Marcus and his crew are quite low Wp. Obeys work wonders, as do Lures to force them out of position. Manipulative/Terrifying really messes with the many attacks his crew wants to get off as well.

Against Mei Feng you want anti-armour. Pretty much her entire crew is reliant on it to survive. Bringing Aeslin or whatever to eat Scrap Markers helps cut down on her Railwalking a lot, as well as helping scheme

Hoffman is much the same as Mei; take anti-armour. I've not played him much, but his crew feels really slow, and not super efficient scheme wise

Ironsides is relatively slow and not heavy on the schemes, outisde of the Miners. If you can Lure her models out of position, or otherwise run circles around her with faster models and movement tricks, she'll really struggle. Stitched also really mess with her, thanks to Gamble.

Colette is a tricky one, but models that counterscheme are your best option. Iggy works best, and I could see a case made for Aeslin/Grootslang, since they can't be Distracted.

Sandeep is one I've had really no struggle against so far, The Carver wrecks him. Pile on the pressure and don't let his summons grind you out of the game

I played Lucius against Kaeris - Scribe and Serena for conditions removals, 1-2 beaters for making a bit space on the board.

I also played Pandora against Rasputina - seemed like lost battle at first, though Poltergeist can do wonders by blowing up ice pillars with right positioning. Try to close the distance and hit Raspy and her crew, hit her hard.