Teach me about Titania

IntereoVivo

22 minutes ago, Maniacal_cackle said:

To be fair, if Archie cost 8 and was minion (2), he would be a pretty clear cut candidate for the most broken model in the game 😜

But in terms of playstyle (squishy, mobile beater/scheme runner hybrid), they seem very similar to me. Rougarou focuses more on utility (abundant growth, intimidating roar), but overall similar niches.

In what universe is Archie squishy?!

Ressers I swear.

• Haha 4
  • Agree 1

I still find amusing he is defined as "squishy" when he is tankier than some masters XDD. If he is squishy then other 9SS enforcers with decent mobility like Coppelius, Bishop or Dawn Serpent are pure glass! He is too tanky for a model with his offensive power, mobility, self-healing and immunity to conditions imo.

• Agree 4

23 hours ago, Fetid Strumpet said:

He is pretty squishy. 

... real talk have you actually read the card for Archie?  9ss gets you 11 wounds (one shy of most masters), hard to wound, immunity to conditions, Terrifying 12, a non-action 1/2/3 heal.  Archie is one of the tankiest models in the game.

Tack this onto effectively the same attack actions that Nekima has at stat 6 instead of 7, and leap, and you have a model that is beyond undercosted.  Archie needs to be at least 11 stones... I'd even argue for 12 as he sits right now but nobody'd go for that.