A Little Bad With the Good

Kyle

Gamer in Stockholm, Sweden here. It's a bit of a challenge to use your promotion: I'm only aware of one local LGS that carries Malifaux (we're quite a community but are mostly forced to buy online). That LGS has cleared out much of its old stock waiting for M3E products to be available, and very little M3E stuff will arrive before September - e.g. too late for the promotion. This has been a consistent problem over the years. Any suggestion on how to handle this, so that your fans here don't lose out on the cool special ed minis?

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, kompass said:

Gamer in Stockholm, Sweden here. It's a bit of a challenge to use your promotion: I'm only aware of one local LGS that carries Malifaux (we're quite a community but are mostly forced to buy online). That LGS has cleared out much of its old stock waiting for M3E products to be available, and very little M3E stuff will arrive before September - e.g. too late for the promotion. This has been a consistent problem over the years. Any suggestion on how to handle this, so that your fans here don't lose out on the cool special ed minis?

As someone who has experienced inconsistent delivery times, what I've done in the past is I've paid some or all of my stuff a bit in advance and gotten the full receipt immediately to get in on the LGS promo.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Nikodemus said:

As someone who has experienced inconsistent delivery times, what I've done in the past is I've paid some or all of my stuff a bit in advance and gotten the full receipt immediately to get in on the LGS promo.

Good tip. May work if your LGS is a F-LGS and their accounting / tracking can handle it - this is not guaranteed. Wyrd - if you are listening, would appreciate some attention to this issue.

I have a probably stupid question.
I ordered some boxes during the gen con sale, and this was my first purchase on Wyrd's store.
Here's my question : when the order will be treated and dispatched, will I receive a mail?

Of course I know it will take some time to process all orders, since Wyrd was obviously busy with being at gencon, and I guess there were more orders than usual done during the sale, so there's some backlog of orders to go through. I have no problem with the wait.
It's just to know what to expect.

1 hour ago, MajorUndead said:

I have a probably stupid question.
I ordered some boxes during the gen con sale, and this was my first purchase on Wyrd's store.
Here's my question : when the order will be treated and dispatched, will I receive a mail?

Of course I know it will take some time to process all orders, since Wyrd was obviously busy with being at gencon, and I guess there were more orders than usual done during the sale, so there's some backlog of orders to go through. I have no problem with the wait.
It's just to know what to expect.

Yes. As with the majority of online stores, you will be notified when your item has been processed.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Crazy Sage said:

Is there sime problem with Transmortis and\or Basse boxes as well? Already got my second order, with Molly and stuff and Basse and Von Stook that were ordered the same day still aren't fulfilled.

I noticed that the "Upcoming" page has been updated with the boxes for September.
The Von Schtook box is not there, even though it was previously said it would be released in September.

So I'm guessing there might be some kind of delay with that box, indeed.

4 hours ago, MajorUndead said:

I noticed that the "Upcoming" page has been updated with the boxes for September.
The Von Schtook box is not there, even though it was previously said it would be released in September.

So I'm guessing there might be some kind of delay with that box, indeed.

That could be the case. I assumed it was the Euripedes box but that may be the one slowing down some orders. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2019 at 8:04 AM, MajorUndead said:

I received a mail about my order (with both Euripides & Von Schtook) being shipped about 10h ago.
So I guess either if there was an issue it's now resolved, or that there wasn't an issue, just a huge backlog of order to treat ^^

My order was also split quite weirdly, and both parcels were sent at the same time. Could be just cheaper to ship them to Europe like that.

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, StefMcGlen said:

Just want to check in on the alt spit hog promo, as I haven’t seen any updates or received confirmation on the order. Are these being handled yet or have the delay demons had on this too? If so is there a rough estimate on time?

thanks guys 

Hi there! We're currently processing the hundreds of submissions we received, but we're almost there! We only just closed the submission window, so all purchases made between Aug. 1 and Sept. 30 could be sent in, so be on the lookout for an email from us if we need to follow up! 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/9/2019 at 12:56 PM, Wyrd Office said:

Hi there! We're currently processing the hundreds of submissions we received, but we're almost there! We only just closed the submission window, so all purchases made between Aug. 1 and Sept. 30 could be sent in, so be on the lookout for an email from us if we need to follow up! 

Hi again guys, I still haven't received any word on this one? any updates available?