Press Ganging for Nightmare Molly

1 hour ago, Clement said:

serious alt versions of Crooligans, Night Terrors, and Forgotten Marshal.

1st Edition Crooligans are pretty on point for this, and Captain Rengrave is a great alternative.
Night Terrors is the tuff one to find a good alt for.

2 hours ago, Clement said:

It couldn't be Archie, Archie got a hat, he's now "part of the crew".  If we're getting all the relevent stuff as alts, maybe we'll get serious alt versions of Crooligans, Night Terrors, and Forgotten Marshal.

I know it's not Archie XD I said it would have been a better Archie, rather than a Necromancy.
I can't see them doing all the forgotten models like this, what they seem to be doing is a nightmare crew at gencon and then a single box to go with that crew on black friday.
Nightmare Colette + Coryphee
Nightmare Hamelin + Brother hood of the Rat
Nightmare Ulix + Slop Hauler?*

36 minutes ago, Mikes said:

When's the black friday sale?

... on Black Friday? :D

Black Friday is an unofficial american holiday the day after US thanksgiving.  It should be November 29th this year.  I'd actually expect the online store to open some time hopefully late on the 28th, or early.  Whichever one gets the Wyrd staff home on Thanksgiving to be with their families.

If you've ever seen video of hundreds of people screaming and trampling eachother in an effort to buy a TV, those are from Black Friday.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm using the Twisted Apparitions WYRCP002 as my Night Terrors.  Painting them up as ghosts and will possibly drape some seaweed on them. 

image.thumb.png.a0270bc79d79b52d11a3b9c964ce1399.png

The Forgotten Marshall is a slightly converted Razig Undead Pirate from Reaper with a Death Marshall's coffin on the base.   I had this one on hand but there is an updated version as well.

image.png.c7c94c0ec7a7ee29562d005ef6d46f7c.png

Updated Razig.

image.png.922c57f97e515e5c77f10832170e15d8.png

I figured a pirate captain would be good since he can summon Rabble Rousers.  They all tie in together.

Maybe convert a Whisky Golem into a Grave Golem?  I was going to convert a Rogue Necromancy using the base rogue necro and putting a shark head and tentacles on it, but will just wait for the Alt version and sell the one I have.

• Like 3

Those are great suggestions there @bstorz, I had the same idea with Razig (mine arrived a few days ago...

For my Night Terrors, I was planning on going the simple route of using Yarazi from The Other Side. They should look good with the alt RN when he's out (in the meantime, will use the Morphling).

• Agree 1