Waldo's Weekly - Worlds Apart

Kyle

20 minutes ago, Rufess said:

I thought the next allegiance would be Guild according to previous info. It makes sense that, however, Guild is so busy handling with Malifaux and have no time to deal with Earth.

Guild and Court of Two are definitely still things, they said in the newsletter the two player starter including them will come out sometime after Gen Con. Kimon and Three Kingdoms are next after that, "early-ish next year"

22 minutes ago, Rufess said:

I thought the next allegiance would be Guild according to previous info. It makes sense that, however, Guild is so busy handling with Malifaux and have no time to deal with Earth.

I thought Guild and Two Courts were getting their big release from the starter set that's supposed to come out.

The Guild and Court of Two will be the next releases (namely the Starter Box), but as shown on our Kickstarter and in other correspondences, these Allegiances won't be as large as the current four. The Guild and Court of Two are intended to be treated as more supplementary roles for other Allegiances, but can still be played on their own, as well. We'll have more info about them when get closer to their release.

The Kimon and Three Kingdoms are the focus of the next major book release for The Other Side. These two will be as large as the core four Allegiances in the first TOS book. These will be coming out after Guild and Court of Two content for The Other Side.

Hope that clears things up.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

So I realized the pandemic has blown original plans up in the air at this point, but as a time traveler who has been riding the temporal anomalies for some time now, I was wondering if there were further clarifications on what's coming down the pipeline in the "future". The two player starter box is slated for the autumn(yeah!) and the next major book release will feature the Three Kingdoms and Kimon. Do we have a rough estimate for that book release or are things still pretty touch and go at this point? 

Anyway, I'll probably head out again, I'll check back a week ago.