Summer M3E Casual Gaming (and Demos!) in North Vancouver

ricky_james

Hello Wyrdos of the Great White North,
With the triumphant return of Malifaux, a few locals have decided to return through the breach to reinvigorate this awesome game. We will be hosting a couple of 'Faux Fridays at Hammertime Hobbies, and attendance permitting, some casual gaming at CHOP! Sunday in August (more details below). New and veteran players are invited to come down and learn how to play M3E. I will have a couple of crews with me to give some demo games, so if you don't have any models, that's no problem. Don't have official cards or rules yet? Don't worry about it, as I have the new rules, and I have cards printed and sleeved for a number of the keywords already (witch hunter, nightmare, experimental, plague, mercenary, obliteration, tormented, bandit, revenant, and red chapel). Wanna just come in and see the game played, chat 'faux and get some painting done? That's fine too. The more the merrier. Sad that you can't make any of these dates? PM me and we can setup a demo on another day, or just keep your eyes on the forums for further event updates as I'm going to be organizing some regular gaming nights so we can get this game back into circulation in the Lower Mainland

Event Details:

Dates:
Friday, July 26th, 5-930pm
Friday August 9th, 5-930pm
Sunday August 11th, 12-9pm (if people can make it)
Friday August 23rd, 5-930pm
Location: Hammertime Hobbies - 146 3rd St W, North Vancouver, BC V7M 1E8
Price: Fridays are free, Sunday is a CHOP! Sunday, and there is a $10 dollar cover charge
Please RSVP on this Doodle poll, or PM me here on the forums, or simply reply to this post below.

• 3 weeks later...