mei feng crew

green-n-dumb

Hello!
Bayou player here, but always wanted to have Mei Feng in my collection.
I have all gremlins foundry models and im curios how much models she need to perform good as TT/arcanist?
At m2e main problem to me was that if you need to start another faction you need half of faction mininons/henchmans and its pretty expensive.
Many models out of keyword needed for Mei to feel good?
Thanks for your replies!

On 7/20/2019 at 3:59 PM, green-n-dumb said:

Hello!
Bayou player here, but always wanted to have Mei Feng in my collection.
I have all gremlins foundry models and im curios how much models she need to perform good as TT/arcanist?
At m2e main problem to me was that if you need to start another faction you need half of faction mininons/henchmans and its pretty expensive.
Many models out of keyword needed for Mei to feel good?
Thanks for your replies!

I havent used any of her Bayou models yet, but I've had a lot of success with her core box, metal gamin, and Neil Henry. I've actually tried several out of keyword models and been underwhelmed, but maybe I just need practice with them.

You need some kind of Walking Forge models, the Porkchop is good, but I like the metal gamin (even over the metal golem) because they are crappy models that want to activate first in a turn (to give shielded) so I can save important activations for late in the turn. They are also great fodder for eating enemy AP (armor 2, shielded, can be healed), and idc if they die because they give a lot of scrap. If they do live they make good scheme runners.

If you could only buy a single box though, definitely pick up Neil Henry. Dude is an absolute monster. He picks one model a turn and just removes them from the board. No one else can really match that. And hus M2E box goes for as little as $5. You gotta be careful tho, hes not a construct so he cant be healed and you want to be going reckless every turn so you only have 3 wounds to spare. If I take Neil, he always gets SoulStone Cache and I keep at least 7 stones.