What do you expect in Dashel box?

eddy

44 minutes ago, Cursed25 said:

I think 2 Guard patrol because we have 2 new arts for them! Also maybe Queeg? Since most boxes come with an Henchman!

They only have released enough art to give us different cards (hog whisperers, War Pigs, etc) that not means there will be only two new guards but we are missing art.

42 minutes ago, longfanz said:

They only have released enough art to give us different cards (hog whisperers, War Pigs, etc) that not means there will be only two new guards but we are missing art.

look at the release pdf cards! we have two new Guild Patrol cards! the A and D variants are brand new models, while the B and C are the ones we have right now ;)

5 minutes ago, Cursed25 said:

look at the release pdf cards! we have two new Guild Patrol cards! the A and D variants are brand new models, while the B and C are the ones we have right now ;)

that is exactly what i'm saying. Is the same with watchers, 2 new and the old one but I'm pretty sure we will have 3 new ones. They only give us enough images to fill the cards not all of them

Well since (5) models seems to be the magic number & we know theres going to be a master, totem, two new minions, then I suspect a henchman or enforcer of sorts to be added to the new sculptures.

A cyber - dog could be cool, perhaps even bring relevance to hiring hounds in some fashion with some neat abilities.

12 hours ago, Michael Curran said:

Well since (5) models seems to be the magic number & we know theres going to be a master, totem, two new minions, then I suspect a henchman or enforcer of sorts to be added to the new sculptures.

A cyber - dog could be cool, perhaps even bring relevance to hiring hounds in some fashion with some neat abilities.

Isn't 6 the most common number, although in part because most have a minion (3) model. 5 and 7 aren't impossible. You may get higher, but you'd need something like rats in the box to expect that.

Dashel and dispatcher is obviously fixed.

you could get (most likely combinations)

Queeg and 4 guard patrols

Queeg and 2 Executioners

Queeg and 2 Mounted guard

Queeg and 2 sergeants

Queeg and 3 riflemen

Queeg and 4 dogs.

2 executioners and 2 sergents

2 executioners and 2 Mounted guard

2 executioners and 2 Sergents.

I wouldn't be surprised to see mounted guard and guard patrol in the same box (because of the demise ability), so that probably rules them out of the starter box.

My guess would be Queeg and the Riflemen, setting up a guard sergeant, mounted guard and guard patrol box (Either 8 models or 4 models that you can buy twice) and then a Executioners and hounds box.

I don't expect the Wardens to be in a Guards box, but in an augmented box if they aren't separate but I may well be wrong.

8 minutes ago, Adran said:

Isn't 6 the most common number, although in part because most have a minion (3) model. 5 and 7 aren't impossible. You may get higher, but you'd need something like rats in the box to expect that.

Dashel and dispatcher is obviously fixed.

you could get (most likely combinations)

Queeg and 4 guard patrols

Queeg and 2 Executioners

Queeg and 2 Mounted guard

Queeg and 2 sergeants

Queeg and 3 riflemen

Queeg and 4 dogs.

2 executioners and 2 sergents

2 executioners and 2 Mounted guard

2 executioners and 2 Sergents.

I wouldn't be surprised to see mounted guard and guard patrol in the same box (because of the demise ability), so that probably rules them out of the starter box.

My guess would be Queeg and the Riflemen, setting up a guard sergeant, mounted guard and guard patrol box (Either 8 models or 4 models that you can buy twice) and then a Executioners and hounds box.

I don't expect the Wardens to be in a Guards box, but in an augmented box if they aren't separate but I may well be wrong.

mmm, I doubt they will sell different sculpts of the same model on different boxes. I'd say mounted guards will be on their own box as they are pretty expensive but I doubt about the others :S

1 hour ago, Michael Curran said:

Six is the norm, yes.  This sort of ‘wish listing’ is just fun speculation that’s all, no harm.

* Dashel & Dispatcher, (2) new sculpt Guard Patolmen, Queeg, & ......? Warden perhaps

I'm 90% sure its riflemen.