first

Fawoosh

4 hours ago, Davie said:

I'm still wondering if there will be a Gremlin-Pioneer, staking Claim to every Inch someone else has already build up a house.

I mean Mah used to have a Manifest Destiny Upgrade...

Eventually perhaps.  I'd assume if they bring in another dual faction master for Bayou-ES it would be a human not a gremlin.  Someone like McTavish (or exactly him tbh) fits the bill.  Honestly though, McTavish and Burt Jebsen (and gracie) seem like the kind to go on adventures, so I guess they actually could have one of each.

I do wonder if the ultimate goal is going to be similar to Ten Thunders, with each faction getting a dual-faction Explorer?  Which would leave Guild, Explorers, and Ten Thunders one dual-faction Master short of everyone else, which could be fixed by the games first triple-faction Master!

11 hours ago, theamazingmrg said:

I do wonder if the ultimate goal is going to be similar to Ten Thunders, with each faction getting a dual-faction Explorer?  Which would leave Guild, Explorers, and Ten Thunders one dual-faction Master short of everyone else, which could be fixed by the games first triple-faction Master!

...you mean like McCabe? :P

11 hours ago, theamazingmrg said:

This doesn't seem likely simply based on what's happened so far:  They were committed enough to Basse and McCabe being Explorer's Guild that once an official card was published, the symbol was there.  (And, I suppose, they didn't want to have to two two different versions of the card, one with the single color and the other with the proper dual-faction color.  🤔)

And, really, after all of the messing around and redoing of existing multi-faction models, why would they want to recreate the Ten Thunders situation again?