But I Ain't Never Had Too Much Healing

Jesy Blue

So I'm trying to get a nice streamlined Freikorps all comers list, and I've got Von Schill, Emissary, 2 Librarians, & 2 Freikorpsmanns.

So that a 3" bubble of healing, two 8" ranged healings with a 2" pulse, one 6" ranged healing, access to the Regeneration trinket, and 3 models with that heal +1 when they get healed.

Is this overkill?  Can you win by Battle of Attrition?  What's your experiences with is?

I think that resilience is still one of the strengths of this crew....perhaps even more so.  So, I imagine making them very difficult to kill is valid.  Do you have any engineers?  

One interesting thing I find about librarians is that people seem to put a lot of effort into taking them out.  

I do not own engineers... they don't interest me. 

I was planning on putting assault shield on the librarians to get them to shielded 3/4 + armor 1 to keep them alive, baring irreducible damage of course.

Soul Stone Cache: 6

[Masters]
 - Leopold Von Schill, Leader
[Henchmen]
 - Arik Schoettmer
[Enforcers]
 - Hodgepodge Emissary
 - Steam Trunk
[Minions]
 - Freikorps Librarian
 - Freikorpsmann
 - Freikorpsmann
 - Freikorps Librarian

First Activation will dole out both assault shields on librarians and either a rocket launcher grenade belt to a freikorpsmann, second puts regen trinket on Von Schill and don't mind me trinket on arik, third activation puts the second either rocket launcher or grenade belt on the other freikorpsmann... then we start moving forward now that I've seen what the enemy has done so far. 

I call this list The Quartermaster's Crew.

Yeah, Freikorps easily takes down Levi .  Indirect fire on Waifs, charging over the terrain their hiding behind, superior range on almost the while crew, removal of pit trap markers....

Arik is almost one man anti-Levi tech. 

I don't even use Lazerus... Grenade Belts & Rocket Launchers, work fine.

My most common Outcast opponent is Levi and I haven't lost to him with Von Schill yet... but it's always the player, not the crew.