Reva Crew List

Locoplaya

Hey, guys!

I played M2E with Reva a lot of games, but now in M3E she looks a little different... I was making crew lists with her but I think I need help hahahaha....

I played her with Grave Golem, Restless Spirit ( I didnt like it very much), Vincent, Asura + Bone pile (easy schemes) and Wanyudo (10/10 miniature, amazing hire).

Why do not we make lists in this forum to help each other and comment on them? ;)

59 minutes ago, Locoplaya said:

Hey, guys!

I played M2E with Reva a lot of games, but now in M3E she looks a little different... I was making crew lists with her but I think I need help hahahaha....

I played her with Grave Golem, Restless Spirit ( I didnt like it very much), Vincent, Asura + Bone pile (easy schemes) and Wanyudo (10/10 miniature, amazing hire).

Why do not we make lists in this forum to help each other and comment on them? ;)

People do make lists and discuss them, but part of the problem is several people make their list for a set game, So if I were to make a Reva list for reckoning, it may well look different if the scheme pool contained Assasinate and vendetta, or Breakthrough and outflank. And that's before you even get to looking at the board. Or the opponent, and now the opponents Master...

Are you looking for a set generalist list to learn with? Of some ideas for tricks to consider when you make lists, or even that tournament all conquering list regardless of the game?

But most importantly what gets talked about in these forums is what we talk about. So if you want to talk about Reva lists, then your best bet is to start off and talk about your list

In the game you played what worked, what didn't and why. Were the problems with your crew, your tactics, or just what you faced?.  What Schemes make Bone pile really shine, and does the Reva paly style of hovering up corpse markers cause problems for the Grave Golem and Bone pile.

On 7/12/2019 at 4:17 PM, Adran said:

Are you looking for a set generalist list to learn with? Of some ideas for tricks to consider when you make lists,

I would definitely welcome content like this! I've got my first 3E games coming up this week, and plan to start with Reva, as she was my first Malifaux master. What are you guys liking with her? Any fun tips, tricks or synergies that you've uncovered so far?

A Reva crew I've used is:

• Reva - 6ss Cache
  • 2 Corpse Candles - 0
  • Toshiro - 10ss
  • Wanyudo - 7ss
  • Lampad - 8ss
  • Draugr - 7ss
    • Grave Spirit's Touch - 2ss
  • Mourner - 6ss
  • Carrion Effissary - 6ss

Mourner provides a Corpse for Toshiro to summon first turn.  She also makes Toshiro's & Draugr's Terrifying irremovable. Scarlet Temptation also helps for the couple of Wp targeting attacks in the crew. Finally her Corpse-Schemes can be game-winning as you can really put corpses where you need them.

Toshiro summons, gives + and commands the minions, heals & gives focus for his bonus (this gives Reva a boost in survivability too).

Draugr & Lampad are a fantastic team with the Lampad giving the Draugr Burning to use for + flips. By keeping the Wanyudo here too also gives the Draugr a target for Draw off Flame first turn (although you could also have the Lampad go through a Pyre, but I find I don't have any when I want to activate the Lampad).

Carrion Effissary moves and focuses (maybe heal) first two turns before growing to put on the hurt and provide more corpse markers where needed.

Reva does her stuff.

• Like 1