Miss Feance - going all out

Da Git

So, I'm looking at getting the Miss Feance model at Gencon, but she doesn't really suit the aesthetic of the rest of the crew (IMO), especially Copy Cat killer...

Any ideas of hat to use to proxy?

I was thinking the Malifaux child with guns and a head/hat swap for copy cat, but would love other ideas.

Either the Alt Sybile or a male dominator

Bete is fine

Belles/Doxies - a gimp?

Dead Dandies are fine...

Thoughts and other ideas would be much appreciated.

27 minutes ago, Da Git said:

So, I'm looking at getting the Miss Feance model at Gencon, but she doesn't really suit the aesthetic of the rest of the crew (IMO), especially Copy Cat killer...

If I was gonna use the Alt Seamus, I'd stick with the old metal Copycat.

Paint him up as pimp daddy, and pretend he's the REAL leader of the crew. Mistaken Identity is itself a misdirect.

Kinda like Huggy/Lynch, but more farcical.

Too bad Ressers don't have an Upgrade that grants Soulstone Use.

@Da Git,

This has been right at the front of my Malifaux-mind for a little while, and I have commenced plans on exactly this. Here's what I cam up with:

Copycat Killer

Metal Candy.

Candy, Malifaux Neverborn

She's Ht1, she's carrying shears, she could easily have a top hat made for her (or acquired; see Sebastian, below). Create a green stuff gun and shove it in her basket, and you've got one super-creepy copycat deranged child! I just snagged one from this forum for about $10AUD.

Sebastian

So, I'm thinking of creating a female Sebastian, and the ideal basis is The Jury:

jCYeNzK.jpg

Saw the hat off, give it to Candy / Copycat Killer. It'll look comically creepy. Replace the 'book victim' and scales with a saw and some entrails, and you have a gorgeous Sebastian proxy.

That's the plan, anyway! Let's see how it goes!

I hope this helps.

Caedrus.

• Like 1

@Caedrus Those are great ideas!

The Candy -> CCK seems pretty well perfect! If possible, change the goody bag for a gun or just have a large-bore gun barrel/handle poking out! The Jury's hat completes the look!

For the Jury, I think she'd make a good Sybille Proxy as a dominatrix. Remove the book and head swap on the slave and give Jury a Zombie head, mess up the clothes a tad and a whip (luckily I have one from Lilitu lying around!).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

My Miss Feasance will be the anti-Seamus. Ladies of the Night, time for revenge!

If Emeline Bellrose  (who will replace Sybelle) has stayed sane, why can't the Belles and Doxies? Sane in the sense that they think putting down an especially abusive John is a good deed.

Size 1 for the Copycat Killer is a fact, I know, but I will use my spare Miss Ann Thrope (with some big Garden Shears) as a Proxy anyway.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...