Canadian Distributors still no M3E?

Anyone know whats up with Canadian distributors and not having M3E stuff yet? My regular plastic crack dealer has said multiple distributors still don't have anything. Either they where the only ones not in the world to not order anything or they are not telling the whole story.
Time to fire up the printer I guess. Big thanks to Wyrd for making all the cards available already.

9 minutes ago, Nathan Caroland said:

They've had them for a bit - couldn't tell you what they are doing with them. 

I now picture Smaug laying on a pile of M3E goodies. So no chance caught in customs or some other silly reason?
I can only imagine the headaches distributors have caused you with this release.

21 minutes ago, Stonewall78 said:

When I looked it seemed like they didn't have all the faction sets. Same thing with my other plastic crack dealer. He didn't get everything that he preordered. So a definite fail by the distributor yet again.

They did on Saturday when it all went up for ordering. Most of their stuff is sold out now. Just rulebook and Dead mans hand left as I said. 

54 minutes ago, 2D6 said:

I'm in the UK, and my order of 3rd edition Rulebook, Faction decks and Basse box has just been pushed back for the fourth time to 25th July. Is there a shortage of European stock?

I think the demand for the product was far greater than anyone expected. I can't find the post, but I thought I read somewhere that the expected stock for several months was sold out in the first week.

In Spain (Madrid, to be accurate) this last Saturday our LGS got everything but the book, and in good quantities. In the original order they got only some preorders were covered but now we are on a fine spot, just waiting for the book. 

• Like 1