Kickstarter set

Paddywhack

I am very tempted by this KS set of terrain. I don't know the company nor have I ordered any of their stuff, but I am sorely tempted by them. My only hesitation is funds with M3E just coming out and that fantastic Nightmare set for GenCon, I don't think I can plop any more funds down for terrain as I already have 3-4 tables worth. Battle Systems Fantasy Wargames Terrain. 

Usual caveats that this is a KS and d your own research. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
57 minutes ago, Qracy said:

Sadly, we will have to wait until Feb./March until we can play our first rounds of Malifaux with this terrain.

Yeah - I splurged and backed it. Can't wait to see the actual product. Seems like they are really packing extras in there too. Love the roads/rivers pieces. I also love the ruined monastery with the flagstone mat to create a giant ruined building across most of the table.  

I've never been a fan of paper terrain.  I have some terraclicks and some ColorED terrain, but I bought those because they were specifically Malifaux themed, and other than the Dark Carnival they don't see much use.

But I should maybe reconsider, since I'm too lazy to build my own and other options are expensive.