Kyle

Waldo's Weekly - Curse of the Dead Tide

Shiver me timbers! This looks amazing!

Those are one of the best M3E sculpts so far.

Too bad both Miss and Nightmare crew are Ressers, but oh well...

Edit: This crew looks so good, I'll probably buy it, even tho I hate RR.  Chapeau Bas

• Like 1

Aaaaaaannd now I know what I am spending my store credit from the iron painter on. More plastic crack sir? why yes please serve me up.

Ohh I just noticed! Now my Dwead Pwite Robinson will have a family!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, dope_danny said:

Seamus and Molly were my first masters when i got into the game but i never looked into the exclusives, any idea when these will be up on the store?

In a first time, Miss models and Nightmare will only be available during Gencon on Wyrd's webstore. After that, they would logically be available during Black Friday sale and Easter  sale.

9 minutes ago, dope_danny said:

Seamus and Molly were my first masters when i got into the game but i never looked into the exclusives, any idea when these will be up on the store?

You should expect them to be there the night before GenCon, or earlier the week of GenCon.

If Wyrd follows historic trends, their store goes down for a few days before the event (so that the sale items don’t slip, and then opens by surprise.  There’s also likely to be a notice that things ordered on the website won’t ship until after GenCon (because that’s where a lot of the staff will be).

• Like 1

Holy Motherforking Shirtballs, this is my favorite nightmare crew ever. Ever! Picking this up immediately, like the second the sale starts. There go my plans to start Neverborn for 3e, looks like I'm running Ressers!

Wow... love those Scallywags. Best ones yet. The giant diver looks more like an alt-Archie than the Necrotic machine, but whatever. Hope I can grab one before they run out. 

That’s amazing.

I heard the Forgotten was a fun keyword, but I wasn’t a fan of the models. These arrrrr great :)

Will nightmare models be made available through European retailers - postage and customs drive up the price immensely?

12 minutes ago, Regelridderen said:

Will nightmare models be made available through European retailers - postage and customs drive up the price immensely?

Wyrd web store only ( well and at the convention) based on past gencons. 

What a great time to have just switched to Ressers! I've been playing Molly lately and just working through expanding into the faction so this crew and Miss Feasance are perfect. I think this is the best nightmare crew since Rollins. I'm really excited about this one! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Stonewall78 said:

Aaaaaaannd now I know what I am spending my store credit from the iron painter on. More plastic crack sir? why yes please serve me up.

Ohh I just noticed! Now my Dwead Pwite Robinson will have a family!

That is a great idea!