Nightmare Box Wishes

Kharnage

So originally, my title for the one true master of the Nephilim, God Empress Nekima, was something to amuse myself and show my support for the shift of master. But now, the more I think about it, the more I desperately crave the idea; What if a Nephilim Nightmare box was to feature the Nephilim not as demons, but as angelic figures? The original biblical reference for Nephilim, Genesis 6:4, basically calls Nephilim the offspring of angels and humans.
They have wings, and some have swords, and Lilith's totem is an actual Cherub so the Tots would just be wingless cherubs... Nekima would have some cool glowy halo thing and a glowing flaming sword... it could work, is all I'm saying. I would pay big dollars for a box I could play with legally at tournament. 
What other cool/funny Nightmare box alt ideas do people have rolling around in their heads?

• Like 5
  • Agree 4

On 7/10/2019 at 6:04 PM, Kharnage said:

So originally, my title for the one true master of the Nephilim, God Empress Nekima, was something to amuse myself and show my support for the shift of master. But now, the more I think about it, the more I desperately crave the idea; What if a Nephilim Nightmare box was to feature the Nephilim not as demons, but as angelic figures? The original biblical reference for Nephilim, Genesis 6:4, basically calls Nephilim the offspring of angels and humans.
They have wings, and some have swords, and Lilith's totem is an actual Cherub so the Tots would just be wingless cherubs... Nekima would have some cool glowy halo thing and a glowing flaming sword... it could work, is all I'm saying. I would pay big dollars for a box I could play with legally at tournament. 
What other cool/funny Nightmare box alt ideas do people have rolling around in their heads?

That would be a Nightmare box I could get behind.  Skeleton pirates are all well and good, but not really my thing!

• Like 1

On 7/15/2019 at 1:59 AM, Michael Curran said:

A ‘warped’ “Wizard of Oz” box set for someone would be quite dynamic!  Just not sure about copyright infringements...... that stuff is always a burden on the pocketbook.

I could see it being a Jack Daw set.  Jack as Dorthy, "Miss Placed?", Lion, Woodsman, Scarecrow could be great tormented models.

• Agree 1

On 7/11/2019 at 2:26 AM, Maniacal_cackle said:

Looks like it is pirate Molly this time around!

Do they release more than one at a time?

When I saw the hat, I was so hoping for a Zipp box.  Molly models look great, but the ressers are getting all the love. Reva, seamus, molly crew. Even a hat for archie!

9 minutes ago, Sol_Sorrowsong said:

When I saw the hat, I was so hoping for a Zipp box.  Molly models look great, but the ressers are getting all the love. Reva, seamus, molly crew. Even a hat for archie!

Do Seamus and Reva have alt crews? One of the big barriers for me playing Seamus is the models, so curious about that!

23 minutes ago, Maniacal_cackle said:

Do Seamus and Reva have alt crews? One of the big barriers for me playing Seamus is the models, so curious about that!

No, but they have had alternate sculpts for the master. (Unless of course you want to include the metal models as alternate, in which case Seamus has alternatives to most of the models in his crew)

• Thanks 1

On 7/14/2019 at 6:59 PM, Michael Curran said:

A ‘warped’ “Wizard of Oz” box set for someone would be quite dynamic!  Just not sure about copyright infringements...... that stuff is always a burden on the pocketbook.

4 hours ago, Sol_Sorrowsong said:

When I saw the hat, I was so hoping for a Zipp box. 

Well the book is in the public domain... and I think Zipp would be a better choice for that theme!

Wicked Witch of the Sky, 3 Flying Monkeys, Talking Tree, and the poor Dorothy totem being dragged around.

32 minutes ago, Jesy Blue said:

Was there a flying monkey in the dark carnival?  I must have missed that.

How did you miss the winged monkeys?  🤨

Disclaimer:  Nightmare Coryphee is the first box that I just looked at the renders and went “Nope.  Building and transporting that just isn’t going to happen.”  

45 minutes ago, solkan said:

Hey, Wyrd produced three copies of the M3E Rasputina box.  They gave two away and they kept one for demos.

If that doesn't satisfy everyone, I don't know what will.  🤯

A 9th sculpt of Rasputina, obviously!

1 hour ago, Jesy Blue said:

It will go great with our Outcast Beach Episode AU from a few months back; eventually every faction will be a part of it!

I told you—Haunted Hot Springs for Ressers! :P

*meanwhile in Outcast Beach Episode, the third of a series of people being buried in the sand speaks up...*

Alyce. You have forgotten to provide some sort of breathing tube.

*Alyce just smiles, and waves a plastic trowel at Marlena, who whistles to tiny teddy, which turns its back and begins to dig, showering the exposed feet of both waifs and Leveticus with more sand...*

*meanwhile in Guild Broken Promises Outtakes, McMourning looks up, screams, begins to bolt, but gets nowhere as Lady Justice pounces, whips a blindfold around his head, and spins him to also face the camera*

OMG TWINSIES!

*Cut*

*Cut to Hoffman facing the camera, deadpan*

Hello, America.

*Cut*

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2