New Game? New Site!

Kyle

1 minute ago, Fetid Strumpet said:

Will the special edition cards like Miss Pack end up on War-games Vault at some point in the future? Will Miss Demeanor or the Gremlinette ever get cards? Thank you!

In the next few weeks, we'll be adding alt, special edition, and Encounter cards to Wargame Vault, as well as filling any blanks in our free-to-download section on the site.

We're aiming to get as many up as quickly as we can, but there's also this little convention happening at the beginning of August that we're preparing for, as well, so some of them might have to wait until we release all of the M3E Stat Cards (which won't be long after). 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Excellent news!

I'm not sure how much influence you have on Wargame Vault, but it would be nice if they organized the cards by faction and made it possible to search by keyword.  Would make getting specific groups much easier!

Just now, Mach_5 said:

Excellent news!

I'm not sure how much influence you have on Wargame Vault, but it would be nice if they organized the cards by faction and made it possible to search by keyword.  Would make getting specific groups much easier!

If you use this link, you can find cards by Faction. We worked with our friends at DTRPG/WGV to make sure that they are searchable by Keyword, too. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, CD1248 said:

Apparently Sandeep has "Wind Golem" as a minion.

Honest typo or Freudian slip? Only time will tell.

🤔

Wind Golem x3

Seems like a lot for golems in the minion column.  ;)

Edit:  And Dashel seems like he's handing out a whole bunch of promotions in the Guard.  👮‍♀️

33 minutes ago, CD1248 said:

Apparently Sandeep has "Wind Golem" as a minion.

Honest typo or Freudian slip? Only time will tell.

42 minutes ago, Clousseau said:

New site looks great, though some of the lists of Minions are headed "Enforcers"!

Both are good catches. They'll be fixed first thing in the morning. :)

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

the shown art is wrong for Freikorps Engineers, it's showing Librarians. Also, I wish there were faction boxes I could buy. Clicking on each card is annoying.

Screenshot_2019-07-11 Wargame Vault - Wyrd Miniatures - M3E Outcasts Singles - The largest wargame download store.png

Update: Freikorps is all messed up. Librarian and Engineers and switched as are Korpsmenn and Scouts

Edited by touchdown
new information

On 7/9/2019 at 1:01 PM, Kyle said:

If you use this link, you can find cards by Faction. We worked with our friends at DTRPG/WGV to make sure that they are searchable by Keyword, too. 

Got it, thanks!  It wasn't working on the mobile version of the site, though switching to desktop version worked on my phone no problem. 

On 7/11/2019 at 1:18 PM, SerZaka said:

But the Faction Boxes exist. The site is only for printing on demand single cards (for example for out of Faction keyword models) .

In my defense they're hard to find. Nothing in the official store or wargame vault. No links from the m3e page.

25 minutes ago, touchdown said:

In my defense they're hard to find. Nothing in the official store or wargame vault. No links from the m3e page.

Because they are not print-on-demand so Wargame Vault doesn't have them and Wyrd stuff is always on their store a month after release so all the pre-orders are from FLGS

5 hours ago, trikk said:

Because they are not print-on-demand so Wargame Vault doesn't have them and Wyrd stuff is always on their store a month after release so all the pre-orders are from FLGS

Enough people seem surprised at the fact that Wyrd doesn't have 3rd edition stuff listed in their store yet that I'm beginning to think that they should put a note up documenting their policy.

I think it's a perfectly good policy as it is, it just catches people by surprise because it's not what a lot of other game companies do.  And the edition change sort of compounds that.

• Agree 4