New Tara player - Glimpse the void

Willow

Newby question: how does Glimpse the Void actually works?

More to the point, text says "If the target is buried by this trigger, at the start of its activarion, unbury it within 1" of an enemy model"

So, if Tara gets to bury a Terror Tot by using this trigger...

1) who gets to place the unburied model? Me (i.e. "the guy playing Tara") or the opponent (i.e. "the guy who controls the Terror Tot buried by Tara")?

2) what's an "enemy model"? Does the Terror Tot gets unburied within 1" of a model in Tara's crew, or does it gets unburied within 1" of a model in his own crew (which is an enemy of Tara, who caused the burying)?

I appologize in advance for the basic questions, but I could not find clear guidance elsewhere. 

Thanks!

The person controlling the unbury effect gets to choose where they unbury the model, so in your question it would be the Tara player. (Bases on reading the buried section page 33 of the electronic rules)

The term Enemy model is from the view point of the card it is written on, so its a model that is an enemy to Tara. ( Friendly, Enemy & control section page 26)

So overall, the Tara player will choose where to place the unburyign model, as long as it is in within 1"of  a model she considers an enemy .

When I'm unburying this enemy model, can I pick an enemy model with no room around it, so it then unburies in its deployment zone, or does the unbury just fail without falling back to the default deployment zone unbury,  or must I only pick a model it could unbury within 1" of?

Just now, Rob Lo said:

When I'm unburying this enemy model, can I pick an enemy model with no room around it, so it then unburies in its deployment zone, or does the unbury just fail without falling back to the default deployment zone unbury,  or must I only pick a model it could unbury within 1" of?

It would unbury in the DZ as it cannot unbury.

1 minute ago, S4lt said:

How come? 

The text of Glimpse says to "Unbury it [the target] within 1" of an enemy model;" therefore, your option for Unburying is within 1" of every enemy model on the table and so if you have an option then you have to take it.

If it said "choose an enemy model and Unbury the target within 1" of the chosen model," then you would be able to more easily force them back into their DZ.

• Thanks 1

On 7/10/2019 at 2:42 AM, Thangoruin said:

The text of Glimpse says to "Unbury it [the target] within 1" of an enemy model;" therefore, your option for Unburying is within 1" of every enemy model on the table and so if you have an option then you have to take it.

This is what I was thinking, based on the wording. And yeah, it really does punish crews that want to leave a model in the backfield to hide. Not too long before a good chunk of their crew is back their with them.