3e cards

I wasn't sure unit I really started using them, but I like the new cards quite a bit. I finally got to play 3 games with them today. Luckily they had a box in stock of the faction I was playing, so I was pretty lucky since they only had a couple of them. They're more solid than the old cards, easier to see, and look really good. I think it's a good trade off for being slightly more difficult to transport. They will certainly take up more space. 

The one minor issue I might have is that there isn't a lot of white space there to mark conditions or the like. Not a big deal through. 

Good job with the cards Wyrd! 

• Like 2
  • Respectfully Disagree 1

Yeah the new cards are great, so clear and easy to see. When they were first revealed I thought that they were a bit over the top and unnecessarily large, but I think that the extra space not only makes it easier to read but also easier to spot the individual card that you're after. Not a massive deal, but it's handy.  

• Like 2
  • Respectfully Disagree 1

Played my first game yesterday. the Cards are indeed nice - and you can use dry erase markers on them. Only gripe is the dry erase actually comes off of them a little TOO easy if you are handling the cards.

I have been unable to find travel deck boxes for tarot cards though (outside of europe), so that kind of stinks.

4 hours ago, athelu said:

Played my first game yesterday. the Cards are indeed nice - and you can use dry erase markers on them. Only gripe is the dry erase actually comes off of them a little TOO easy if you are handling the cards.

I have been unable to find travel deck boxes for tarot cards though (outside of europe), so that kind of stinks.

https://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Guard-UGD010706-Plus-Tarot/dp/B01N24HD2F/ref=sr_1_13?keywords=tarot+deck+box&qid=1563393907&s=gateway&sr=8-13

That should do the job.

• Like 1

Any 3x5 index card box can hold the Tarot Cards as well and can be quite cheap. They do have to lie on thier side though. I was able to snag an old one that is a cube (5x5x4) and can hold all the Resurrectionists cards and still have room to spare. Seems like I got lucky (it was on Etsy) as I can't easily find more that size, but even a regular size one will hold most of the Faction - probably all if you aren't using sleeves. I actually switched to thinner sleeves (Mayday regular tarot) and that gave me back about an inch of space. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...