Where can I find M3E alternate cards?

Hi!

Hoping someone can help me here.

My collection is all over the place faction-wise - a little from Bayou, Neverborn, Ten Thunders and a scattering of Outcasts.

I would like to have the new cards, so best option for me is to buy individual cards from Wargame Vault.

However! I can't find any alterate art cards on there. They exist in the files linked here on the forum, but I can't seem to buy them. 
This would be for Alt Titania, Miss Ery, Alt Bayou Gremlin, Alt Performer, and a couple others.

Would anyone have ideas where I can buy good quality printed versions of these?

5 minutes ago, Nathan Caroland said:

After a bit they'll be on WGV as well. 

Thank you.

Would you have any idea what kind of time frame?
Not truly urgent for me, however this is about as "international shipping" as it can get, and I'm also going to be pooling the purchase with a friend; just so I can let him know when I'll be placing the order.

• 4 weeks later...
16 hours ago, GlowingFruit said:

I don't want to create an other post for my question, but it still on the subject.

Does the faction packs contain alt model cards (e.g. : Doctor Dufresne (Alt McMourning), Alt Nekima and Emeline Bellerose (Alt Mme Sybelle))?

They don't, unfortunately. They have some alternates, Ressurs have the alt Rogue Necromancy from last year and Outcasts have alt Vanessa, but Ressurs didn't have Dufresne or Bellerose. I don't recall seeing...Bathory? Alt Nicodem in there either, so I think we'll have to WGV those if we want them.

17 minutes ago, Cadaver_Junkie said:

Hi!

Not intending to pester, just wondering (as I'm still waiting to order all my cards, alongside the alternative ones).

Any updates?

Wyrd are at Gen-Con for this weekend. We probably won't see any updates on this for a couple of weeks, at least.

1 hour ago, Yew Arcane said:

Wyrd are at Gen-Con for this weekend. We probably won't see any updates on this for a couple of weeks, at least.

Understandable, and pretty much as I expected.

However, it has already been almost a month since my initial query, and the reply that it should only be a couple of weeks for them to be available.
I still don't have cards for most of my collection, so I thought I might check in again just in case.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, JimO said:

It's been a couple more weeks.  I'm trying to be patient, but am failing miserably.  :)  I'd love to pick up the strat/scheme deck and a small pile of alt-model cards.  Any chance for an update?

Well, first, there's not a strat/scheme deck as there are only 4 strategies and 13 schemes total (this may change when Gaining Grounds for 3e is announced). And these couple weeks are a rough one, since Gen-Con slows them down with anything that isn't directly related to packing and shipping orders from the sale, that are undoubtedly beyond the usual volume (probably an understatement on that, tbh). They are available for use for free via pdf so you can print them yourself or hire a professional company to do it. If you're dead-set on getting them through Wargames Vault, the only answer is going to be, please have more patience.

In fairness, it HAS been 2 months since the game's release. For those of us with a lot of alternate models that has made playing with alternate crews very confusing for our opponents. For me, I just explain that they're official alternate models for the cards I'm using from the faction packs and that's that, but I seriously understand the frustration and think it deserves to be acknowledged.