Youko Hamasaki box instruction

Spugnoberto82

I managed to get them all together. I saved the Geisha for last, and started with Bill, Bill was by far the most obtuse to get together, but the geisha have parts that might make it difficult if you don't get certain parts put together before other parts. Otherwise, it was fairly simple. As for when instructions will get pu up, it will take them some time to sort the order of assembly.

I haven't tried putting Youko together yet, but here's what I wrote the last time someone asked for help putting Bill together:

There's basically two parts to the torso:  There's the really long part with this head, back, and the long tail piece for this armor.  Don't put the torso together in the order I'm listing the parts.  The other part is a u-shaped bit which looks really weird on side but has his crossed arms on the other side.  There are three long panels, two side panels (they're not as wide as the front or back panels) and a front panel.  The front panel needs to be attacked to the back before the u-shaped piece is attached, otherwise you have to try to squeeze the stomach panel underneath his folded arms.

I'm dry fitting the model as I type this out.  I just spotted the slots on his legs.  It looks like the simplest order might be:

1. Glue legs to back, dry fitting the front torso/front flap at the same time.
  2. Glue the shoulders (the u-shaped piece) and the side panels on.  I'm not quite sure whether you need to put the side panels on first, it's probably safer that way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1