Faction Pack Upgrades

Ellerby

Hello peeps. So I've bought the Outcast Faction Pack, which states that it contains all the stat cards and upgrades for every model available in M2E. However it doesn't seem to contain, for example, Lucky Poncho for Mad Dog. 

Am I missing something?

New to the game, so apologies if this is a stupid question. 

Ahh right. So it just doesn't exist in M3E? 

I bought the M2E Fistful of Scrip box which obviously contains the card. But don't want to have to buy the box again in M3E just to get the updated version, especially after buying the new Faction Pack. 

12 minutes ago, Ellerby said:

Ahh right. So it just doesn't exist in M3E? 

I bought the M2E Fistful of Scrip box which obviously contains the card. But don't want to have to buy the box again in M3E just to get the updated version, especially after buying the new Faction Pack. 

Nope. There are no character specific Upgrades in M3E (at least not in that way, some Masters whole schtick is to give out Upgrades, beneficial like Von Schill, or hindering like Jack Daw).

The only purchasable Upgrades are the three generic ones for each faction (in Outlaws, Wanted Criminal, Servants of a Darker Power and Soldier for Hire), and the one explicitly for the Effigy.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Ming said:

Does Faction Pack include the faction's general upgrades?

If you look at the upcoming page (and I assume the shop but I've not checked) it will give you a list of all the cards in the faction pack (you might need to hover your mouse over the picture).

It does include the general upgrades.

The general upgrade pack is aimed at new players that don't need to buy faction packs.