Why No Hayreddin?

Kharnage

This is more anecdotal than backed up by FACTS and LOGIC, but I've noticed for most Nekima crews posted by people who aren't me (speaking as a beta player who religiously checked other Nephilim crew batreps), they don't take Hayreddin. Is there... some reason? Does minimum damage basically-5, good defensive stats, and the only summoning in theme not impress anyone? I'm trying to figure out why he's not bolted to the top of every Nekima crew. 

maybe it's the inherited hatred against Hayreddin.

I'm not tooooo firm on the fluff but wasnt he shunned by lillith because of his use of necromancy?

Maybe that mindset keeps on echoing within the neverborn Players?

did Titania or Nekima absolve him of his sins against neverborn-society?

As for gameplay: I don't know much about neverborn playstyle. On paper he Looks pretty good to me.

6 hours ago, Kharnage said:

This is more anecdotal than backed up by FACTS and LOGIC, but I've noticed for most Nekima crews posted by people who aren't me (speaking as a beta player who religiously checked other Nephilim crew batreps), they don't take Hayreddin. Is there... some reason? Does minimum damage basically-5, good defensive stats, and the only summoning in theme not impress anyone? I'm trying to figure out why he's not bolted to the top of every Nekima crew. 

Same reason most people don't play new models as much as they should, they don't own it and won't proxy.

5 minutes ago, santaclaws01 said:

Same reason most people don't play new models as much as they should, they don't own it and won't proxy.

I guess I get that, but it was a Beta! Trying stuff I don't have was the name of the game. Not that I didn't mostly play Nephilim, but still. 

1 minute ago, Kharnage said:

I guess I get that, but it was a Beta! Trying stuff I don't have was the name of the game. Not that I didn't mostly play Nephilim, but still. 

Yeah, unfortunately it is what it is. Pretty much the same reason that the rat engine wasn't "found" until all the models for it actually released in 2nd edition.