Flooded Warehouse

Hey I am a store owner in Canada. We are hearing that there is no 3.0 shipping as the warehouse has completely flooded. My Supplier has now 3.0 product. Can we please get an update for rule books etc as we have an event planned for this weekend, and hear there will be no product for the a considerable time.

Cheers

Douglas

Water main broke behind the warehouse, not in it, whole backside of area was torn up and reworked, mostly in another building.

Everything shipped last week. If it's direct, should be there already. If it's with a distributors freight forwarder, it's on their timeframe now.

Rules and PDF cards will be available shortly.

• Like 4

If it shipped out last week, it must be a Fedex issue with Alliance Distributors. According to them, they have the tracking info dated for last Thursday, but nothing has shipped yet and they have not received it. All I know is that stores in the midwest that go through them won't have product by Friday (I know we wont). So much for our launch party :(

35 minutes ago, kaiohx said:

If it shipped out last week, it must be a Fedex issue with Alliance Distributors. According to them, they have the tracking info dated for last Thursday, but nothing has shipped yet and they have not received it. All I know is that stores in the midwest that go through them won't have product by Friday (I know we wont). So much for our launch party :(

All releases for Midwest, Southwest and East show delivered as of this morning or earlier. I think this is a case of a sales rep not knowing what has come into the warehouse. It looks like it will be tight for the west coast folks as those were shipped earlier in the week, last week; but are still showing en route.  There should be no reason as to why a store that shipped out the three delivered warehouses doesn't get their product. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Nathan Caroland said:

Few months, but who is counting....

I think we should do the first ever Aruba's Malifaux tournament to celebrate the M3E release, using these drinks with tiny umbrellas as soulstones.  

• Agree 1

16 hours ago, Kelly said:

All releases for Midwest, Southwest and East show delivered as of this morning or earlier. I think this is a case of a sales rep not knowing what has come into the warehouse. It looks like it will be tight for the west coast folks as those were shipped earlier in the week, last week; but are still showing en route.  There should be no reason as to why a store that shipped out the three delivered warehouses doesn't get their product. 

We have been provided additional information from Alliance, in particular to their Midwest location they have confirmed receipt of the product.  

"It looks like the product was delivered to the Midwest yesterday afternoon, and that isn’t going to be enough time for us to get it to many of our Midwest customers on time. This is compounded by the fact that we did a huge update in the warehouse over the weekend, and we are still recovering from that, so the timing of this release couldn’t be worse for us."

We know that they are working hard on getting everything back in order and up and running again at full capacity, we wish them them well and hope that this doesn't delay the release to the Midwest customers too much further. 

• Thanks 1

A moderate disappointment to hear (pretty sure my stuff has gone through the midwest) but so much better than a huge disappointment had I shown up on Friday without forewarning. So I thank you from the bottom of my stompybot-loving heart.

7 hours ago, Chou said:

I think we should do the first ever Aruba's Malifaux tournament to celebrate the M3E release, using these drinks with tiny umbrellas as soulstones.  

Let’s put shot glasses with tiny umbrellas on 30mm bases to proxy Qi and Gong: you kill it, you drink it. Because I play Arcanists, and with double Soulstone Cache taking a shot for each ‘stone would kill me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

OK this is completely ticking me off. We have just talked to our supplier Lion Rampant Imports in Canada. Lion just contacted me, and stated Wyrd has yet to ship from their warehouse any 3.0 Wyrd product. We have our release event on Saturday, and we now know there will be no 3.0 product. Further to this, we just had our henchmen quit as he feels the company has let him down way too many times. If the product has not left Wyrd warehouse how in the world would I get the product for out event, and why would they put that it is out of their control and it has shipped.

• Respectfully Disagree 1

2 hours ago, gamesnookOwnber said:

OK this is completely ticking me off. We have just talked to our supplier Lion Rampant Imports in Canada. Lion just contacted me, and stated Wyrd has yet to ship from their warehouse any 3.0 Wyrd product. We have our release event on Saturday, and we now know there will be no 3.0 product. Further to this, we just had our henchmen quit as he feels the company has let him down way too many times. If the product has not left Wyrd warehouse how in the world would I get the product for out event, and why would they put that it is out of their control and it has shipped.

I am not sure why you were told M3E products haven't shipped, because it's simply not true. All the distributor orders left the warehouse last week, and several distributors have already received their shipments. The goal still is to see products on the shelves of as many local gaming stores as possible on Friday, a goal that IS attainable. We can discuss the specifics of your case if you'd like to reach out with your information via our retailer contact form: https://www.wyrd-games.net/contact 

I'm sorry to hear about your Henchman, we value all of them and their hard work. I hope he has a chance to reach out to @Hench Wrangler to discuss this and hopefully find a resolution that allows us to continue to work with him. We're thankful for his contribution and his dedication to the gaming community, truly. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, gamesnookOwnber said:

Seems distributors and stores in US and UK are getting m3e stock so maybe need to speak to your distributor or even talk to wyrd privately if having issues instead of airing it all publicly. 

Yes we have had issues in the past not down to wyrd as nathan explained before and they have always been good with contact.

Let's not kick off a new edition with negativity already

• Agree 1