Marcus vs McMourning - 50SS M3E

Pastori

36 minutes ago, Pastori said:

Thanks Ogid, somehow I have not thought about Cojo for a long time, certainly not since Archie appeared. I think I will give him a try.😃

Glad to help :)

Mind he also has frenzied charge, his attack a push (to disengage and be able to charge again, important to keep the charge through bonus going) and giving him focused is easy with his bonus action (use a 1 or 2 cheap models to drop a few scheme markers near him the first turn); if Archie wanders too close of Marcus/Myranda while Cojo is near and with Focused+1 or +2, he shouldn't survive to 1 or 2 charges from Hunter's Call plus Accomplice into Cojo's activation (also if you are short of focused; he may ditch upgrades to buy the Puncture trigger). Versus Archie Wings in Cojo to avoid being Flurried to dead and disengage if Archie jumps on him first (to being able to benefice from Charge through) is probably a good idea.

Cojo may also let you Toss Myranda (with Horns or Serrated) and shapeshift into the blessed if he manages to run away.

If you pull it off, tell us how it goes!

• Thanks 1