Marcus vs McMourning - 50SS M3E

Pastori

Marcus (Arcanists) vs. Dr McMourning (Resurrectionists)

Strategy: Turf War with corner deployment

Available schemes: Claim Jump, Deliver a Message, Hold Up Their Forces, Take Prisoner, Dig Their Graves

Crews:

Marcus - 3 soulstones
Jackalope
Myranda
Arcane Effigy
Cojo
Sabertooth Cerberus - Soulstone Cache
Soulstone Miner #1 - Magical Training
Soulstone Miner #2

Chosen schemes: Claim Jump (Myranda), Deliver a Message (Dr McMourning)

Dr McMourning - 5 soulstones
Zombie Chihuahua
Sebastian
Rafkin
Flesh Construct #1
Flesh Construct #2
Guild Autopsy
Rogue Necromancy

Chosen schemes: Hold Up Their Forces, Claim Jump (Sebastian)

Nice thematic set up of strategy and schemes, Dr McMourning and Marcus clearly have some undisputed issues about the ownership of the territory they are meeting in.

Deployment:
Both crews set up in a line along the deployment zone's edge (Marcus SW corner, McMourning NE corner). Marcus, Cojo, Myranda and the Effigy deploy at the center, while the Cerberus has his eyes on the NW Turf, which is on the other side of a big storage house. The roof of the house is accessible on both sides via severe ground (a huge pile of crates). The Jackalope heads towards the SE Turf, and the Miners plan to support the flanks. The Doctor sends Rogue Necromancy and Flesh Construct #1 right against the Cerberus, and Construct #2 and Autopsy left against the Jackalope. Then he poisons his whole crew for poison +2.

Turn One:
Marcus wins initiative and opts to observe what is coming at him, forcing McMourning to make the first move.
Construct #2 walks to the NE Turf, and flips it to friendly.
Miner #1 Mines Soulstone, focuses and Drills into the Earth.
Rogue Necromancy walks twice and ambushes nothing towards the NE Turf.
Miner #2 Mines Soulstone, focuses and Drills into the Earth.
Rafkin Opens Vials to poison some nearby allies, then focuses and his Embalming Fluids spread some more poison to those standing nearby, finally he walks forward.
Marcus uses Guided Evolution to create Natural Camouflage for himself, sprouts Feathered Wings on the Cerberus, tries to do the same on Cojo also but tides of fate prohibit it (Black Joker), then succeeds in manifesting Wings on the Jackalope and Armored Plates on Myranda, and finally unleashes a Primal Roar, triggering Surge to draw a card. This moves Cojo to touch the SW Turf.
Construct #1 goes Reckless and walks three times toward NW Turf.
Cojo gently Tosses Marcus forward and flips the SW Turf to friendly.
Autopsy walks twice toward the SE Turf.
Jackalope focuses, walks and Leaps toward SE Turf.
Sebastian double walks toward center.
Myranda manifests Aspects of the Wild, changing Armored Plates to Natural Camouflage and allowing Marcus to draw a card for Primal Domain, then uses Call of the Wild to move Cojo forward, then walks.
McMourning walks twice toward center, gives Doctor's Orders to move Rafkin as well, and focuses.
Effigy double walks to catch up with others.
Chihuahua double walks, gives out Horrific Odor to spread poison to nearby allies (so that McMourning, Chihuahua, Sebastian and Rafkin are at +5 poison).
Cerberus double flies to the roof of the storage building, then Leaps toward Costruct #1 triggering Separated from the Pack, then Savagely Bites it for 3 damage, and gains poison +1 for Bloated Stench.
Turn End - Cerberus suffers 1 damage from poison, performs Deadly Pursuit to leave engagement with Construct #1, touches NW Turf. Both score 1 VP for having 1 friendly Turf.

Turn Two:
Marcus stones for cards, wins initiative and chooses to go first this time.
Cerberus charges Construct #1, Biting it for 3 damage triggering Onslaught for 3 more damage, just enough to destroy it and gain a soulstone for Recharge Soustone, gains poison +2 for Bloated Stench, then Leaps toward Rogue Necromancy triggering Separated from the Pack, Bites it for 3 damage, Bites again for 4 damage triggering Onslaught, which misses.
Rogue Necromancy Bites Cerberus for 3 damage, Cerberus spends a soulstone to reduce damage to 2 and Butterfly Jumps away, Rogue charges Cerberus, Bites for 4 damage, Cerberus spends a soulstone to reduce damage to 3 and Butterfly Jumps to touch NW Turf.
Miner #2 Mines Soulstone, uses the Earth Beneath Your Feet to appear touching SE Turf, focuses.
Autopsy walks, shoots at Miner #2 with Light Pistol for 5 damage (flipped Red Joker), armor +2 saves the mech-tentacle from instant destruction.
Marcus uses Guided Evolution to discard Natural Camouflage and manifest Armored Plates on himself, draws a card through Primal Domain, uses Chimerancy to attach Armored Plates on Cojo triggering Quick Reflexes and giving Natural Camouflage to the Jackalope, then Call of the Wild to order Cojo to move to touch central Turf, Primal Roar for some minor replacing triggering Evolutionary Superiority, then walks to catch up with Cojo.
Rafkin Opens Vials to poison some nearby allies, walks, throws a Flask of Formaldehyde at Marcus and Cojo (Marcus fails) triggering Swift Action for another Flask, this time Cojo fails, so both get poison +2, tries to Transfusion poison from self to Cojo but fails.
Jackalope charges Autopsy, tickles it with Horns for 2 damage, attacks again also for 2 damage, gains poison +2 for Bloated Stench, then Leaps back toward Marcus.
Sebastian walks, throws a Flask of Formaldehyde at Marcus, Myranda and Cojo (Marcus and Myranda take poison +2), Blood Poisons Marcus for 4 damage, Marcus spends a soulstone to reduce damage to 1.
Myranda manifests Aspects of the Wild, changing Natural Camouflage to Thick Horns and allowing Marcus to draw a card for Primal Domain, then uses Call of the Wild to move Cojo to engage Sebastian (triggering Hunter's Call, but the central Turf made charging impossible), then focuses.
McMourning gives Doctor's Orders to withdraw Sebastian from Cojo, charges Cojo, hitting with Skull Saw for no damage (Black Joker), spends focused to Skull Saw again for 3 damage and poison +1, tries to Skull Saw one more time but misses.
Cojo takes 1 damage for Catalyst, Delivers a Message to Doctor McMourning for 1 VP, Tosses McMourning 10" away triggering Hard Throw for 1 damage.
Construct #2 goes Reckless and triple walks to end up touching SE Turf on the opposite side as Miner #2.
Chihuahua walks, focuses and tries to Blood Poison Cojo but fails (cheated Red Joker to avoid), Horrific Odor gives poison +1 to Cojo and some allies.
Miner #1 Mines Soulstone, uses the Earth Beneath Your Feet to engage Rogue Necromancy, spends focus and tries to apply some Mining Tools to its backside but fails Terrifying.
Turn End - several creatures either heal 1 or suffer 1 damage due to widespread poison. Neither side scores points as both still only posses 1 friendly Turf, Cerberus makes it Deadly Pursuit to safety to try to avoid the Rogue Necromancy.

Turn Three: McMourning stones for cards with 2 stones. Marcus stones for cards (before discarding to meet hand size I have Black Joker, 2, 4, 5, 5, 6, 6, 7 and 8, leaving Marcus with a terrible hand). McMourning takes the initiative (flipped Red Joker).
Rogue Necromancy disengages from Miner #1, charges Cerberus and kills the mighty beast.
Miner #2 Mines Soulstone, flips SE Turf to friendly and focuses.
Construct #2 goes Reckless, then tries to Tear Apart Miner #2 three times, but only hits once for 1 damage after armor.
Jackalope Leaps to engage Autopsy, attacks twice with its Horns to reduce it to mere corpse marker but gaining poison +2 for Bloated Stench.
McMourning walks back toward center, charges Cojo inflicting 5 wounds with Skull Saw, second attack misses, then tries to Blood Poison but fails (cheated Red Joker to defend).
Chihuahua activates through Companion, tries to Blood Poison Cojo but fails, double walks toward NW Turf and badly wounded Rogue Necromancy.
Myranda soothes Cojo with Primal Flame twice for a total of 7 wounds healed, then Beast Shapes into Cerberus.
Sebastian flips central Turf to friendly, throws a Flask of Formaldehyde at Cerberus for poison 2, Blood Poisons it for 3 damage triggering Get in There to move Rafkin a little closer (we did not notice it was minions only).
Marcus uses Guided Evolution to discard Armored Plates and manifest Thick Horns on himself, draws a card through Primal Domain, bellows a Primal Roar to move Cojo and Cerberus, uses Call of the Wild to make Cojo charge Sebastian, Cojo discards his Armored Plates for Adaptive Evolution triggering Puncture on his Claws and deals 3 damage, Sebastian spends a soulstone to reduce damage to 2, Marcus then performs Chimerancy to grant Cojo Armored Plates again, and finally walks up to the central Turf.
Cojo activates through Accomplice, charges McMourning discarding Armored Plates for Marcus to draw card through Primal Domain, his Ferocious Claws miss though, then Tosses McMourning head first to a wall far away, triggering Hard Throw for 1 damage.
Rafkin fails to attack Cerberus due to Terrifying (Black Joker), tries harder but still misses with his Lucky Knife, then Transfuses poison +3 from self to Cerberus.
Effigy uses Dispel Magic to remove poison from Cojo, but fails to do the same on Cerberus.
Miner #1 Mines Soulstone, walks to NW Turf and flips it to friendly.
Turn End - several creatures either heal 1 or suffer 1 damage due to widespread poison. Both sides score 1 VP for possessing 2 friendly Turf. Cerberus uses Deadly Pursuit to flee away from the center. Time is passing, and we agree that the fourth turn will be the last one.

Turn Four: Marcus double stones for cards, McMourning stones for cards, Marcus wins initiative.
Marcus uses Guided Evolution to discard Thick Horns and manifest Natural Camouflage on himself, draws a card through Primal Domain, bellows a Primal Roar to move Cojo triggering Surge to draw a card, performs Chimerancy to once more give Cojo Armored Plates, Call of the Wild to move Cojo to engage Rafkin.
Cojo activates through accomplice, Cojo Marks Territory on Sebastian and Rafkin triggering Rude Sign Language, pushing them back, charges Rafkin, Clawing him for 2 damage and pushing him further away, then charges Sebastian, Claws connect for mere tickling (Black Joker damage).
McMourning walks back to action, Doctor's Orders Sebastian away from Cojo up to Marcus, charges Cojo Skull Sawing him for 3 damage, misses the other attack.
Cerberus Shapechanges back to Myranda healing 2, manifests Aspects of the Wild, changing Feathered Wings to Natural Camouflage and allowing Marcus to draw a card for Primal Domain, soothes the pain of Cojo with Primal Flame for healing 3, focuses (can't position so that could score Claim Jump because of Sebastian).
Construct #2 goes Reckless, finally Tears Apart Miner #2 destroying it, then flips SE Turf to friendly.
Miner #1 charges Rogue Necromancy, applies Mining Tools on it for 2 damage, second attack misses.
Chihuahua charges Miner #1 but Bite misses twice, Horrific Odor causes poison +1 on Miner #1.
Effigy walks to central Turf, flips it to neutral.
Rogue Necromancy tries to Bite Miner #1 but misses, Bites again for 2 damage after armor.
Rafkin charges Cojo, Lucky Knife does 2 damage, attacks again for another 2 damage.
Sebastian attacks Marcus with his Circular Saw-Blade for 5 damage, Marcus spends a soulstone to reduce damage to 3, Sebastian attacks again for 2 damage.
Turn End - McMourning scores 1 VP for Hold Up Their Forces for Sebastian engaging Marcus and Rafkin engaging Cojo, Sebastian and Myranda are both unable to score Claim Jump due to presence of each other, and McMourning has no scheme marker next to him so no more points for Deliver a Message. Both still control 2 Turf. Tie 3-3.

The battle took about 8 hours, including setting up the table, going through some rule changes and the cards, writing notes, cooking for children, taking the dogs out, etc. I think both enjoyed the game (it was our first M3E, and my first game with Marcus). Some of the higlights on my part included Cerberus tearing apart the flesh construct and still inflicting massive damage to rogue necromancy as well, and Cojo tossing the doctor twice and then urinating on Sebastian and Thomas. I found that no model was lackluster nor overpowered, Marcus was a bit complicated but that was mostly because I had no cards for the upgrades and had to keep checking them on my phone. I have noticed many don't like Cojo, but I think he performed nice his area control duty, which is why I took him. Primal Domain and soulstone miners really helped with resource management, and I could definitely see one or even two miners becoming a stable in my future Marcus games. I think I got much out of writing this, as I got much more familiar with the models and their special rules. Comments, critique and feedback is appreciated.😃

• Like 4

Nice report! I'm a fan of both McMourning and Marcus so perfect matchup for me. :D 

I'd like to note that actions taken as the result of triggers can't declare triggers. It seems your favourite cerberus triggered onslaught after being granted a free attack from the leap trigger as well as Cojo declaring puncture after Marcus made it charge with his built in trigger. I think both of these interactions would be illegal. The charge thing was up for discussion, that might actually be legal but your amazing cerberus turn was definitely illegal. (Sorry)

I think, if you carefully read the Cerberus turn, he has done it legally. It charged, and onslaughted, he lept with a triggered attack, and then he attacked again and onslaughted. So 5 attacks. all without triggering another attack from a triggered action.

• Like 1

It is maybe unclearly written, but Cerberus charged for onslaught (2 hits), then leaped for separated (1 hit), then attacked normally for onslaught (1 hit, 1 miss). Should be legal, if lucky to pull it off.

Regarding triggered charges, I would like someone to confirm what is the right interaction.

Thanks for the feedback!☺

(Edit: exactly as Adran replied☺)

Edited by Pastori
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Pastori said:

Regarding triggered charges, I would like someone to confirm what is the right interaction.

"Actions generated by Triggers cannot declare Triggers, and like all other generated Actions, they do not count against a model’s Action limit."

-page 12 of the beta rulebook.

"Call of the Wild 6" 6:ram - 12
Friendly Beast only. Target may move a number of inches up to its Mv.
:ram Hunter's Call: When resolving, instead of moving, the target may take the Charge
Action"

-Marcus' card

Seems quite clear to me that Call of the Wild charge is generated by a trigger. Therefore the charge cannot declare any triggers of its own, as per trigger rules.

1 minute ago, Pastori said:

Ok thanks. So the attack generated by charge is still part of the charge action?

Charge is a push and an optional punch.

"Charge
Once per Activation. Cannot be declared while engaged. Push this model up to its Mv in inches. It may then take a :melee Action that does not count against its Action limit."

Page 22 of the beta rulebook.

• Respectfully Disagree 1

I disagree with Nikodemus. The Trigger did not create the attack action, so that action could declare a trigger. The trigger created the charge. The charge action created the attack.

(there is also a debate over is the trigger doing something separate, or is it actually just changing what the action does).

In short at the moment the correct interaction isn't known. Either it will have some slight wording tweaks to the relevant rules to make clear.  or its probably going to be one of the first FAQs.

Just now, Adran said:

I disagree with Nikodemus. The Trigger did not create the attack action, so that action could declare a trigger. The trigger created the charge. The charge action created the attack.

(there is also a debate over is the trigger doing something separate, or is it actually just changing what the action does).

In short at the moment the correct interaction isn't known. Either it will have some slight wording tweaks to the relevant rules to make clear.  or its probably going to be one of the first FAQs.

True it could go either way. There's a few bits of muddy wording in the game. Stealth is another fun one.

I'm also biased as a Marcus player. I don't want to be the jerk who lawyers in favour of himself when convenient:P

• Haha 2
  • Agree 2

Sorry for opening up this can of worms in your thread. :) Perhaps we can keep that argument to the rules forum? 

As a Marcus player currently painting up Zoraida for some nasty shenanigans this is likely to influence me quite a lot. I keep flipping back and forth between what I consider the correct interaction. I'm quite frankly surprised it didn't come up during beta considering half of Marcus' thematic crew has onslaught and he has an auto trigger to make them charge. Glad to hear I just misread and you played it correctly.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Had a rematch with my brother yesterday. Did not make notes, but just a few thoughts..

Marcus (Arcanists) vs. Dr McMourning (Resurrectionists)

Strategy: Turf War with corner deployment

Crews:

Marcus - 5 soulstones

Jackalope

Myranda

Scorpius

Envy

Paul Crockett

Mauler

Soulstone Miner - Magical Training

Chosen schemes: Vendetta (Envy on Flesh Construct), Harness the Leyline

Dr McMourning - 5 soulstones
Zombie Chihuahua
Sebastian
Rafkin
Flesh Construct #1
Flesh Construct #2
Guild Autopsy
Archie

Chosen schemes: Harness the Leyline, Dig their Graves

Quick runthrough:

There was a big building in the center, with limited entry for big models (could not fit through all the small doors and windows), with one turf in the middle of the floor. Turn one mauler and myranda started toward NE corner, Paul flipped my SE corner turf, and scorpius headed SW with Envy. Marcus dealt upgrades and miner buried. McMourning headed to center, Sebastian and one construct to NE corner, and Archie, autopsy and Envy's target construct went for SW corner.

Turn two began with Archie hitting scorpius, I defended first attack with black joker and even armoured plates could not save the poor creature from utter destruction. This was soon compensated though, as Envy flipped red joker on his first gatling attack's damage against his vendetta target, poisoned construct, leaving it at 1 health and scoring me first VP. Both scored strategy.

Turns 3 and 4 saw a lot of blood being spilt on all sides of the table. Paul managed to kill off the wounded construct, while Archie was furiously trying to bury Envy alive to score Dig and prevent me from scoring endgame vendetta. Both masters had to do some scheming, but McMourning still had the time to kill my armoured mauler. It was 3 to 3 when we started last turn, and both sides still had multiple possibilities for further points.

Turn 5 ended very luckily for me. Despite all his efforts, Archie (and the autopsy) did not manage to kill Envy. Sabertooth-shaped Myranda killed Sebastian, scoring turf. Marcus double schemed, scoring harness. So 6-3 for Marcus and the Arcanists. It was a very close fight, brutal, tactically challenging and fun. Lessons: fear Archie, and don't send Jackalope and Envy against him, they do better anywhere else. Damn numbskull ignores all my tricks.. I absolutely did not regret my last minute dropping of SS cache, though Myranda was very close to being killed and had to do some self healing, the extra stones kept Envy alive.

• Like 3

I don't remember the exact details, but armor to mauler and scorpius, wings to marcus and myranda, claws and something else to jackalope is my kind of basic setup. I think mauler had a second (not so important) upgrade also. This is spread for turns 1 and 2 as cards allow, I prefer not to stone for mask. Leaving myranda without ss cache was just a last minute intuition that 3ss might be too few..🤔 and I wanted to give Paul one more chance!

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Nikodemus said:

I don't like 'wasting' Marcus AP on a single mutation.

Sounds reasonable. I usually end up using his actions in a very questionable way anyways, after turn 2 he is just my jack-of-all-trades. I may have to try and be more efficient and focused with him.

I'm with Nikodemus, Marcus is like a "upgrade summoner"; you want those in place as soon as possible and expending a few cards and stones is a little cost for unlock all the crew potential. In turn 1 with Myranda and Marcus you may put 6 or even 8 mutations in the table, in the turn 2 you may have the full 10 mutations in your models.

About the mutations, I like a lot wings in the Mauler versus keywords with mostly range 1 models (it get attacked, butterfly jump to engage that model with its range 2, at that point the other model can't do jack unless it has leap or something like that); Wings + Armor is brutal, but if I have to choose one for him I'd go with wings unless there is a ton of ranged attacks.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Had a game again with my brother on Saturday. Not going to try and remember the details, it was standard deployment plant explosives. We had almost identical crews as last time, though now I took ssc on Myranda (3stones + 1ss miner was definitely too little for that, all stones went to hand improvement and chimerancy). Should have propably dropped poor Paul for stones (he did nothing again, the few severe cards I got in hand were needed elsewhere so he hit nothing).

My brother dropped Sebastian for another Autopsy and some terrifying regeneration on his flesh costructs. Taking two autopsies instead of a rogue necro was just because the latter is still in the box.. Archie was a serious nuisance again, I had no means to seriously threaten him as he just jumped across the table turn one to battle my models that are the least interested in fighting him, Envy and the Scorpius. It basically took Myranda, Mauler, Envy and Scorpius to hold Archie pinned so he does not proceed further with his bombs.

We both managed one point on deliver a message, and both failed other scheme. I had vendetta with Envy on Rafkin. The Mauler was supposed to just scare him late first turn, but flipped RJ damage for 6. He then went hiding for some healing. Turn three I shot him with Envy when he was on 5 or so wounds, only to flip three severes on double negative. Luckily this was his claim jumper, though. I scored all four on plant, we ended 5-3 for Marcus (only projected last turn, there was not much that could affect the outcome). Great game again, still took us over six hours to get through four turns though..

A few questions:

1) how does plant explosives work? We both dropped a marker on centerline turn one, this meant that both of us get automatic points turns two and three if those markers stay, that felt incorrect but was the best we could understand. Also, what markers are considered friendly for not being able to drop within 6? This was confusing.

2) How do you deal with Archie?🤔 It seems a ruthless, min 3 model (preferably with flurry, fast or something) would be needed to have any chance to take him down. Or half a warband.

Thanks for any answers, and sorry for not writing in more detail this time, life is somewhat busy atm.😑

15 minutes ago, Pastori said:

1) how does plant explosives work? We both dropped a marker on centerline turn one, this meant that both of us get automatic points turns two and three if those markers stay, that felt incorrect but was the best we could understand. Also, what markers are considered friendly for not being able to drop within 6? This was confusing.

Yes , assuming no other markers were dropped or removed, you would both score turn 2 and 3.

You both gave your opponent an extra VP by dropping a marker on the center line, because it counts as being in the enemies half for both of you. I think both players would have done better to wait a turn and drop the marker entirely in the opponents half so they didn't help your opponent. (there are times that you might need to drop the marker on the halfway line, but the result of doing so is normally an equal boon to both players, so its not a sensible use of your actions)

Strategy markers you drop from your models are friendly strategy markers. Ones your opponent dropped aren't friendly. It doesn't matter for scoring purposes, only for placing purposes.

I think that rule is there to stop you just getting 1 model hiding in 1 place dropping all the markers.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Adran said:

Yes , assuming no other markers were dropped or removed, you would both score turn 2 and 3.

You both gave your opponent an extra VP by dropping a marker on the center line, because it counts as being in the enemies half for both of you. I think both players would have done better to wait a turn and drop the marker entirely in the opponents half so they didn't help your opponent. (there are times that you might need to drop the marker on the halfway line, but the result of doing so is normally an equal boon to both players, so its not a sensible use of your actions)

Strategy markers you drop from your models are friendly strategy markers. Ones your opponent dropped aren't friendly. It doesn't matter for scoring purposes, only for placing purposes.

I think that rule is there to stop you just getting 1 model hiding in 1 place dropping all the markers.

Thank you, I think this clears it for us😃.

40 minutes ago, Pastori said:

It says "on the enemy table half" not "completely within" that is the wording used to forbid something peaking outside of the area described; so you can drop in the centerline and both score those. The markers friendly are the one you dropped.

EDIT: Ninjed XD

40 minutes ago, Pastori said:

2) How do you deal with Archie?🤔 It seems a ruthless, min 3 model (preferably with flurry, fast or something) would be needed to have any chance to take him down. Or half a warband.

He is a tough nut to crack... in the keyword (and from ARC) Cojo is probably your best bet, Wp7 is a poor's man Ruthless, he has severe damage 6 and puncture trigger (in a model with Adaptive Evolution), which will let you cheat the damage with Focused (or just the charge through bonus). A cerberus with min 3 and onslaught can chase him down if he manage to run away, but his Wp4 will stress your hand a lot versus him, in this case the Blessed of December with Horns (Charge Through) and Focused is another good option to give him the last blow after he run away.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ogid said:

He is a tough nut to crack... in the keyword (and from ARC) Cojo is probably your best bet, Wp7 is a poor's man Ruthless, he has severe damage 6 and puncture trigger (in a model with Adaptive Evolution), which will let you cheat the damage with Focused (or just the charge through bonus). A cerberus with min 3 and onslaught can chase him down if he manage to run away, but his Wp4 will stress your hand a lot versus him, in this case the Blessed of December with Horns (Charge Through) and Focused is another good option to give him the last blow after he run away.

Thanks Ogid, somehow I have not thought about Cojo for a long time, certainly not since Archie appeared. I think I will give him a try.😃

• Like 1