Mr. Moustache aka Hulk Hogan aka Von Schill / M3E

Jafar

I can be wrong, but WYRD said that they want to make similar starting boxes and aim to: Master, totem, 3x minion + Enforcer / Hench in theme. Of course there are things like Hamelin or Perdita, but I think that they are doing it in general, check New Levetivus, Giant from Neverborn, Sommer etc.

Ok, let me explain myself. Old and new versions don't share box. Lady J get three new Death Marshall, and none of the old is there. Viktorias get three new Ronin and the old ones are gone.

So there's one Freikorpsmann, two Scouts, one Libtarian and one Drachen Trooper. Forget about combine old and new sculpts.

32 minutes ago, Zebo said:

Ok, let me explain myself. Old and new versions don't share box. Lady J get three new Death Marshall, and none of the old is there. Viktorias get three new Ronin and the old ones are gone.

So there's one Freikorpsmann, two Scouts, one Libtarian and one Drachen Trooper. Forget about combine old and new sculpts.

This is the flawed assumption. We already know that some boxes contain old sculpts and new sculpts (See Burning bridges). What we haven't seen yet in M3 is multiple ways to get the same figures. (so friekorpsmen in 2 different boxes for example).

I would expect 3 Friekoprsmen in the core box. It would have been nice to have had a mix in the core box and a mix in the "re-enforcements box(es)", but I don't make the choices. And you have to make it so you can get the max rarity for them all without getting any beyond.

So do you think that Viks has new box with reesculpt of both Viks, Vanessa and the three Ronin. Lady J has new box with reesculpt of Lady J, Scales, Judge and the three Death Marshall. 

And Von Schill gets new box with reesculpt of... Von Schill and one Freikorpsmann, and the old models of Steam Trunk, Strongarm and Two Freikorpsmann. 

Sincerely, I doubt it. 

2 hours ago, Zebo said:

So do you think that Viks has new box with reesculpt of both Viks, Vanessa and the three Ronin. Lady J has new box with reesculpt of Lady J, Scales, Judge and the three Death Marshall. 

And Von Schill gets new box with reesculpt of... Von Schill and one Freikorpsmann, and the old models of Steam Trunk, Strongarm and Two Freikorpsmann. 

Sincerely, I doubt it. 

My reading of the special order program is that the Wong box will be identical to the M2E Wong box EXCEPT it will contain Alphonse rather than Mancha.

And those Friekorpsmen looked pretty much the same in metal as they did in plastic, so they have already been resculpted to be the same sculpt.

So yes, I would expect my scenario more than a scenario which didn't have a full rarity in the box. Both are possible, but so far I think we have either seen the full rarity in a box, or on rare occasions half rarity of everything in the box.

5 hours ago, Zebo said:

Sincerely, I doubt it. 

Meatloaf:  Cause two out of three ain't bad.

1962027590_download(3).jpeg.54bdb9c1156561d12564b990415e9a10.jpegWYR23104-LadyJustice_CoreBox_BACK.jpg.955a361444885aeb8c5fade6e373d238.jpg

justice2_1200x1200.webp justice2_1200x1200.webp

I haven't touched scouts except for a single Corrpted Idols game where it was Corner deployment against Euripides; them losing Sniper is the death of that model.

I just bought Engineers last week, I'll see what they are like soon.

I only have 2 Freikorpsmanns so I usually take both and both librarians.

8 hours ago, Jesy Blue said:

I haven't touched scouts except for a single Corrpted Idols game where it was Corner deployment against Euripides; them losing Sniper is the death of that model.

Not sure if Sniper would fix that model. I've played at least one (and mostly a couple) in every game, although I've never have had the feeling that they were worth the hiring. 

I think they should have some kind of improvement in mobility/scheming, since that seems tonhe their role now, and they really don't succeed as should a 6ss scheme runner (because they are obviously not a gunner).

3 significant models from the shadows with a 24" shot for >20 stones would be useful. 

I understand why they took sniper off (22" Missile Launchers & 18" grenades start to be a problem), but now they don't really have a role other than more expensive less useful Freikorpsmann with 2 more inches of gun.

I mean I've done the 14" Quick Retreat move trick, but that is only useful so many times.

1 hour ago, Zebo said:

Sadly, this is their profile, and it won't change. 

In the beta, I suggested many times that they felt underwhelming, but they keep their "no-role" profile. 

To be honest, I suggested a lot of things, so maybe I fall in the criers blacklist xD

I am having a game tomorrow vs arcs and I know he uses the concealment upgrade on miners so I think he will prove useful hunting there. I will inform after 

• Like 1

This is sad. It's hard for me to find battle reports, looks like anybody post them here, and YouTubers usually don't put subtitles in their videos (while I can speak English, many times is really hard to keep track of everything spoken in casual conversation speed).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh boy I'd love a new original Freikorp model and once all first wave 3e boxes are done we might even get one.

I would like to see some kind of cavalry unit like a dragoon with a steampunk horse and an optional horse-gasmask that could take the role of a fast beater or a tough scheme runner.

Alternatively I could see a Freikorp radio operator providing synergies and buffs for other freikorp members  or disrupt enemy synergies and interact actions.

What would you guys want to from a new Freikorp model?

• Like 1

I'd like a nice sneaky stealthy interact action/scheme manipulator saboteur ranger type of model.  something  outside the straight up damage & healing that they keyword is focused on.  a little more subtle.

Isn't a radio operator stepping on Dashel's toes?

What new Freikorp model I want?

From look perspective:
- Some kind of mortar / heavy weapon
- Quartermaster with all new Freikorps upgrades equipment included in model: like riot shield in hands, rocket launcher on back, mines as part of base etc.

From rules perspective:
- card draw, for example when you discard, this model takes one dmg and you draw new one
- better scheme runner -cheaper + focused only on move / schemes, no need for armour etc.

• Agree 1