Malifaux Third Edition Launch at Dragon's Lair Houston North

Guslado

Malifaux Third Edition Launch at Dragon's Lair Houston North

Date: Saturday, June 29, 2019
Time: 11:00am - 7:00pm
Address: 21151 State Highway 249, Houston, Texas 77070
Store Contact: (832) 761-0072
Dragon's Lair Website

WIth Malifaux 3rd Edition finally coming out, it's time to dust off your crews and clean the cobwebs off of your Fate Decks! M3E will be released on June 28th, so on June 29th (because it's a Saturday) we will be having an M3E launch event at Dragon's Lair Houston! I'll be running demos and we'll have tables available for open play. Come on out and learn what's new in Malifaux!

Never played Malifaux before? It's the perfect time to learn!

1 hour ago, Eylander said:

I can't make the 29th, but I'd love to play some 3E at Dragon's Lair another day.  Do you think you'll have regular Malifaux days scheduled?

Sad we won’t see you at the launch event, but we do have regularly scheduled Malifaux days Tuesday evenings from about 6pm until close. I usually get there at about 6:15-6:30ish depending on how traffic is that day (the joys of Houston traffic!).

If Tuesdays don’t work for you, there’s a handful of us who live relatively close to Dragon’s Lair, so if you’re looking for a game on another day post something to the Malifaux Houston Facebook group and hopefully you can find someone who can meet up with you. 

• 3 weeks later...