[NEED HELP] Illustration for introduction

Rufess

Greeting mates. With the M3E around the corner, I am working on luring new players into the game. I found that another wild west miniature game has also released a new edition. The website has been renewed, and it has a set of fantasy illustrations and short texts to show how to play the game. I am not sure if I could post the images here, so please search it by yourself if you are curious.

I believe it is a good idea to have this kind of illustrations and words to show the concept and the attractive of the game. Not everyone like to read a wall of text. Unfortunately I know nothing on drawing illustration. So I would like to ask for help to complete my draft.

1.) Strategy and Schemes

wIzBKjA.png

2.) Hiring Crew

Buiapm6.png

3.) Activating

q6Wa8CP.png

4.) Duel

OGqnQgd.png

5.) Victory Point

x0pini2.png

• Like 2

On 6/26/2019 at 1:03 AM, Rufess said:

Seems like no one is interested so only can do it myself. I have try me best, but really do not know how to draw.

I'd help, but even my stick figures suck. There's a reason I have bought painted used crews, or commissioned stuff.

Well.... two reasons. My laziness is only surpassed by my lack of artistic talent.

And if those are your samples of artistry, I am really liking the results. Keep at it.

If it can wait until next week I should be able to help, depending on how many things you need done. I'm illustrating a card game right now, but it's due this Sunday, so hopefully I will have time after that. Not interested in taking on another huge project right away though. Just let me know!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...