Jump to content
Nathan Caroland

Some bits and bobs about M3E going forward ...

Recommended Posts

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 7:32 PM, ShinTensei said:

if we're lucky we might get our hands on that 3e stuff in september

where did you get the September-Information from?

As far as I know shops and stores simply don't know when they'll be able to sell M3E stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2019 at 7:32 PM, ShinTensei said:

i know buddy

if we're lucky we might get our hands on that 3e stuff september

Thats wrong, We got our stuff 5th of july in Germany from our B&M store.

Not all, not even enough for everyone who preorded, but distributors failed here as they failed nearly everywhere else and gravely understimated the demand

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Davie said:

where did you get the September-Information from?

As far as I know shops and stores simply don't know when they'll be able to sell M3E stuff.

its not an information but a pessimistic assumption 

17 hours ago, Tors said:

Thats wrong, We got our stuff 5th of july in Germany from our B&M store.

well lucky you i guess

first i dont have a flgs selling malifaux in my vicinity so im dependent on ordering it online

second my "to-go" online shop emailed me back simply having "no clue when they will get their ordered malifaux stuff"

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ShinTensei said:

its not an information but a pessimistic assumption 

well lucky you i guess

first i dont have a flgs selling malifaux in my vicinity so im dependent on ordering it online

second my "to-go" online shop emailed me back simply having "no clue when they will get their ordered malifaux stuff"

 

 

If all else fails, Wyrd is getting a second run in, and will be selling the m3e stuff starting at the end of the month.

 

Being aggressively pessimistic isn't going to get you any sympathy. 

  • Agree 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Yew Arcane said:

If all else fails, Wyrd is getting a second run in, and will be selling the m3e stuff starting at the end of the month.

 

Being aggressively pessimistic isn't going to get you any sympathy. 

im not "aggressively pessimistic" just pessimistic with a touch cynism. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Regarding the new pictures of GenCon boxes, I spotted the new Lucius box, and Agent 46, which made me wonder: I already have the "old" lucius box, but do I need to get the new one, to get Agent 46???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Strangedane said:

Regarding the new pictures of GenCon boxes, I spotted the new Lucius box, and Agent 46, which made me wonder: I already have the "old" lucius box, but do I need to get the new one, to get Agent 46???

For the first year, you can order specific models from your LGS rather than having to buy a box with models you already own. We talk about it in this newsletter. That program will be starting up sometime in September. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So if the program is limited to 1 year, is that 1 calendar year, or 1 year from the release of the product in question?

 If the former does that mean there will be an aggressive push to release all the content as rapidly as possible? For example it doesn’t do much good for someone if High Society gets released, say, August 2020 if the special order program then ends the next month if they want to get ahold of the Dandies and not Bete and the Doxies.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/18/2019 at 8:45 PM, Fetid Strumpet said:

So if the program is limited to 1 year, is that 1 calendar year, or 1 year from the release of the product in question?

 If the former does that mean there will be an aggressive push to release all the content as rapidly as possible? For example it doesn’t do much good for someone if High Society gets released, say, August 2020 if the special order program then ends the next month if they want to get ahold of the Dandies and not Bete and the Doxies.

1 year from the month the model is released. 

On 7/18/2019 at 9:28 PM, Rufess said:

In my local we don't have GS (that buying from the distributor). Is there any possible that we can place special order via henchman?

You will also be able to Special Order directly through us. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/18/2019 at 7:56 PM, Kyle said:

For the first year, you can order specific models from your LGS rather than having to buy a box with models you already own. We talk about it in this newsletter. That program will be starting up sometime in September. 

How is this going to work since GTS still doesn't know about how to update the current boxes and not having M3E product to send to the LGC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Artiee said:

How is this going to work since GTS still doesn't know about how to update the current boxes and not having M3E product to send to the LGC.

They will provide more details in time. Likely September when they make the final announcement.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/4/2019 at 12:16 PM, llChivalll said:

I would also be interested about the german translation 😎

It´s still impossible to get the english rules in germany and u want a german translation? lmao

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Chewy0 said:

I  just got the information that I will get the rulebook in  November.

 

Great job Wyrd

I can empathize with your frustration, but as we stated numerous times, we sold out of the initial print run of our core rulebook. We are already working on a second print run, but that takes time.

We cannot make a distributor order our products - we can only provide a suggestion. 

Our core rulebook (minus Malifaux's lore timeline) is completely free on our website, and we encourage anyone who is still waiting on theirs physical copy to use the digital version in the meantime.

 

  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are there any news on how to submit your receipt to get a pdf copy of the faction books?

I told the owner of my lgs to remind customers to save the receipts, but felt kind of dumb I couldn't tell him how to turn them in. 😅

Am I just stupid and it's already been announced somewhere, or is this a thing yet to come?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information