Some bits and bobs about M3E going forward ...

1 minute ago, NicoWZ said:

I suppose that the M3E figures will be of the same type as those of "The Other Side". Molded in a flexible plastic and assembled completely.

It was stated before. M3E is done using same plastic as before. HIPS. Nowhere it was said they will be preassembled.

28 minutes ago, NicoWZ said:

Hello everyone.
You talk a lot about rules and translations, but I would like to make a comment about miniatures ...
I suppose that the M3E figures will be of the same type as those of "The Other Side". Molded in a flexible plastic and assembled completely. It will be difficult to eliminate the molding lines and almost impossible to make transformations!
I am sad about these changes!

I don't know where you got this idea, but I own some of the M3E figures that were sold at Adepticon, and can assure you this isn't the case. 

38 minutes ago, NicoWZ said:

Hello everyone.
You talk a lot about rules and translations, but I would like to make a comment about miniatures ...
I suppose that the M3E figures will be of the same type as those of "The Other Side". Molded in a flexible plastic and assembled completely. It will be difficult to eliminate the molding lines and almost impossible to make transformations!

Be happy, your supposition is wrong. Malifaux is not changing plastic The M3 page says

"Malifaux models will still be offered in the high quality plastic everyone has come to expect. Over time, new boxes and sculpts will be released to compliment new crews and gameplay adjustments. With new releases, our goal is to fine-tune and reduce the overall SKU count to limit product bloat."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NicoWZ said:

Hello everyone.

This question is asked about once per day, and the answer has always been the same. TOS plastic is for TOS, and Malifaux is staying with the same old Malifaux plastic we know and love

Half of our community despises cards and will only use the app. The other half does not speak english and needs translation to play at all.

So for me it all boils down to, M3e will not come out in june, the release is postponed for months. Very sad Panda!

20 hours ago, NicoWZ said:

Hello everyone.

Nope. They will come with sprues like the M2E so we can continue to have a lot of fun assembling them xD there were pictures of the sprues of Youko Crew and Basse Crew in the old forum

Edit: of course I didn't see there was another page and my answer is useless right now 😅

19 hours ago, Archangle said:

Half of our community despises cards and will only use the app. The other half does not speak english and needs translation to play at all.

So for me it all boils down to, M3e will not come out in june, the release is postponed for months. Very sad Panda!

so what did you do for m2e before the app?

• Like 1

On 6/19/2019 at 2:38 PM, Adran said:

Be happy, your supposition is wrong. Malifaux is not changing plastic The M3 page says

"Malifaux models will still be offered in the high quality plastic everyone has come to expect. Over time, new boxes and sculpts will be released to compliment new crews and gameplay adjustments. With new releases, our goal is to fine-tune and reduce the overall SKU count to limit product bloat."

Thank you to everyone who answered me  (AudreyF, nomoredroids, Adram, Cbtb11235813, SerZaka).

I do not speak and do not read English ...
So I did not follow the discussions on the forum very much.
I'm just painting the figures and I'm a fan of Wyrd production ...

My last acquisition was a box of "The Other Side" and I was very disappointed with the pre-assembly and the quality of the plastic ...
Since it was the last product of Wyrd, I assumed (wrongly) that future Malifaux pieces would be made on the same model.

The thing that would be nice would be that the figures of The Other Side are produced in the same way.
Thanks again for the good news.

On 6/18/2019 at 2:20 PM, yool1981 said:

About the errata I was not implying there would be one soon. Sorry if I was unclear. I just thought that it was likely that during the M3E's happy life there would be a few card modifications and wanted to know how we would be able to track if the translation is up to date.

I'm pretty sure that the testers and designers missed some models in the 450 set (+ upgrades). 

I just hope it will be handled better and faster than Sandeep and Hamelin in M2E.

My LGS here in the UK has had their stock in ready to buy tomorrow (finishing work can't come quick enough!).  If the stock can make its way across to Europe in time, I can't help but think any delays into Canada are the distributor not ordering correctly rather than Wyrd's logistics.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, theamazingmrg said:

My LGS here in the UK has had their stock in ready to buy tomorrow (finishing work can't come quick enough!).  If the stock can make its way across to Europe in time, I can't help but think any delays into Canada are the distributor not ordering correctly rather than Wyrd's logistics.

Yeah I'm also in the UK and I just got the shipping notification from my LGS. Should be with me tomorrow all being well. 

• Like 1

I've preorded stuff from two locals. Only got a message that the fate deck has been mailed and everything else is 'waiting for stock' but i wouldn't be surprised if they are just going to ship everything with the faction books when they arrive knowing them. But at least some uk stuff is out and on its way already.

1 hour ago, theamazingmrg said:

1 hour ago, ankh0137 said:

Yeah I'm also in the UK and I just got the shipping notification from my LGS. Should be with me tomorrow all being well. 

I'm pleased to hear you guys are getting the products you ordered. I guess all I can hope is that my shops get stuff in soon.

1 minute ago, Rhonlore said:

I'm pleased to hear you guys are getting the products you ordered. I guess all I can hope is that my shops get stuff in soon.

I definitely sympathise with you.  There's nothing more annoying (in gaming terms) than seeing everybody else get their stuff when yours hasn't arrived.  I was just pointing out (for the benefit of those who were blaming Wyrd) that the likelihood is a shoddy distributor rather than Wyrd being to blame.  Unfortunately, because distributors aren't bound to a single game system they end up being a law unto themselves.

• Agree 1

Here in Spain we are not getting anything due to the high temperatures melting everything on the spot. We've suggested delivering during the night or covering everything with the stuff the NASA uses for the re-entry of their ships. 

Jokes aside, so envious seeing all the goodies arriving to the UK... 

• Haha 4
  • Agree 1