Avatars Assemble 25th August 2019

pjs

Good day fellow prowlers of the Wyrd forums,

So it’s our first M3E tournament and will be a Fixed Faction 50ss event being held over three 120 minute rounds.  We only have 14 places available so you will have to be quick to book your places.

The Venue: Impact Wargaming, 63 Laughton Road, Dinnington, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S25 2PN

Rules Pack: to be added

Entree Fee: £15 on the door (advance booked tickets £10)

You can book your place by phoning the shop on (01909) 560273 and ask for Trev, or message me with your email address if you want to pay via Paypal.

The Prizes

We have a box of alt models and some tokens etc to hand out, along with some in store credit vouches and most importantly a Pot Noodle for last place (more info on this as we go).

Round One Strategy: Turf War (Rams)
Deployment: Corner Deployment (Crows)
Round One Schemes: (2) Breakthrough, (5), Dig Their Graves, (8) Power Ritual, (9) Outflank, (13) Vendetta

Round Two Strategy: Corrupted Idols (Masks)
Deployment: Standard Deployment (Rams)
Round Two Schemes: (3) Harness The Lay Line, (6), Hold Up Their Forces, (7) Take Prisoner, (9) Outflank, (12) Claim Jump

Round Three Strategy: Plant Explosives (Tombs)
Deployment: Flank Deployment (Tombs)
Round Three Schemes: (1) Detonate Charges, (4), Search the Ruins, (5) Dig Their Graves, (10) Assassinate, (11) Deliver A Message

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

The Prizes

Big thanks goes out to Art of War Studios for all the Acrylic tokens & Trev for raiding his collection of Mystery Boxes to help fill out the prize pack.

1st Place will get a choice of a Large Mystery Box or a Small Mystery Box along with a set of Gold Scheme Markers & a Trophy.

2nd Place will get a choice of one of the Small Mystery Box’s along with a set of Silver Scheme Markers.

3rd Place will get a choice of one of the Small Mystery Box’s along with a set of game markers.

4th Place will get a choice of one of the Small Mystery Box’s along with a set of game markers.

5th Place will get set of game markers.

6th Place will get set of game markers.

Last Place will be awarded a Pot Noodle.

We will also be having a prize for the best painted Master & Totem, these must be used in your first game and painted by the owner.  There is also going to be a prize for the best sportsman (voted for by the players).

malifaux prize pack impact wargaming.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/17/2019 at 12:07 PM, Clousseau said:

How many signed up for this?

What if my Master doesn't have a totem yet?

Dave don't know about the master thing but just spoke to the shop and there are 8 prepaid and I've just bought a ticket so good numbers .

• Like 2

On 8/17/2019 at 12:07 PM, Clousseau said:

How many signed up for this?

What if my Master doesn't have a totem yet?

We have 8 so far (just lost James as he has got to work).

In regards to the totem thing, for this event I would say yes if your opponent agrees to it.

• Like 1