The other side??

I picked this game up a few weeks ago,and to be honest I'm a little shocked at the lack of players.

Is there any reason for this?

I maybe missing something,but wyrd don't really seem to be pushing it (I guess this could be down to 3rd ed), I love the game and the fluff,but I've got a feeling I've bought into a game that's not going to take off.

Give it time, I think Wyrd has their hands full with the release of M3e at the moment, and the hype for that has definitely overshadowed TOS in our meta. Saying that if you can make it to London tomorrow we're having our first mini tournament

I used to like when there was Malifaux Mondays and ToS fridays. Twice as many news for people playing both systems !
Now I'm just eager for the Wednesday news every week, but I feel like it's not enough anyway for my thirst for it :) 

• Agree 3

The push for The Other Side has been frankly bad. I get how priorities shifted with M3 and it's the money maker, but at this point, unless the release of the new alligiences gets some louder support, The Other Side will just die in obscurity. I really hope the tournament packs actually become a thing for example, since they were mentioned in the tournament rules, but from what I've heard, they don't even exist at the moment. Also, the game is in a dire need of errata and rebalancing.