Greetings from North VA... Again

Mysterioso

Hello everyone... again

So, I've been bouncing in and out of Malifaux over the years. I only learned about 3E the other day, lol, caught me by surprise. I've been trying read up on available information but i guess i got to ask, what's different coming into this new edition?

Just curious for now, Malifaux seems to have dried up completely in my usual LGS. I'll have to check around and see if other stores are still hosting Malifaux.

Are there resculpts? One of the things that I didn't really like in the previous version of Malifaux was the weird hard plastic sculpts that I found rather difficult to assemble. Hope things are different this time around.

1 hour ago, Mysterioso said:

Hello everyone... again

So, I've been bouncing in and out of Malifaux over the years. I only learned about 3E the other day, lol, caught me by surprise. I've been trying read up on available information but i guess i got to ask, what's different coming into this new edition?

Just curious for now, Malifaux seems to have dried up completely in my usual LGS. I'll have to check around and see if other stores are still hosting Malifaux.

Are there resculpts? One of the things that I didn't really like in the previous version of Malifaux was the weird hard plastic sculpts that I found rather difficult to assemble. Hope things are different this time around.

Depending on where in NoVa you are, we have a small but active meta going in Frederick MD.  Not ideal if you are in Tysons, but if you are Leesburg we might be a reasonable option for play.

There are some resculpts compared to 2e, but I don't think the material has changed.  I would say that plastic glue works like a charm with Wyrd models.